chapter 12

In this chapter I will kind of explain readers past. I'm not good at going into details but I tried.

When I opened my eyes I was met with a bright light, white ceilings and a beeping noise next to me.

'I must be in hospital. What happened to me?' I though.

I felt something on bed next to me. I looked and saw Zack sleeping and holding my hand. A little further I saw Vasco and Daniel sleeping in chairs next to each other.

I tried pulling my hand out of Zacks hand but that only made him wake up.

"Y/n! You're awake. I'm glad." Zack said.

"Shhh. Those two are still sleeping. Tell me, Zack.  What happened to me? Why am I here?" I asked.

"Well yesterday when we went to Gian station and we're fighting, Vascos gang came. They beat the rest of them and them you suddenly fainted. So we took you to hospital. Oh and I guess your aunty and uncle came but they had to leave soon. The told me to tell you to call them when you can. The doctor told us that you fainted from exhaustion." Zack explained. He looked really worried and he wanted to know what made me to feel exhausted. So I knew I had to tell him, Daniel and Vasco.

"Can you wake those two up? I have something to tell all of you." I said.

"Sure. Hey Daniel, Vasco. Wake up. Y/n have woken up." When Zack said that they opened their eyes and rushed to be next to me.

"If I have known that that's all I have to do to wake you guys up, I would have just called you myself."

"How are you feeling?" Daniel asked.

"I'm alright guys. Thank you for worrying about me. But that's not what I wanted to tell you guys. I'm not sure of this will will answer your questions but listen to my story, please."

"We will. We're here for you no matter what." Zack said

"So.... all my life I have been living with my aunty and uncle. I have never met my mother and father.my mother lives in America and my father has been missing. No one knows where he is or if he's alive or not. My mother never called. All I know is that she left me with aunty and uncle when I was jus a baby.

When I was in kindergarten I wanted to make friends but one one wanted to talk to me saying that the reason was me not having real parents and that they didn't want someone like me. So I played by myself all that time.

When I started middle school it all got worse. My classmates started to bully me. It was only calling me names at first. I could deal with that. But later on bullies from all classes started to push me around, pull my hair and some girls even punched me and kicked. 

I couldn't tell aunty and uncle about it. I had bothered them to much.

Some guys even tried to cut my hair. Even put bubblegum in, so I had to cut it. I didn't really had a choice. Even my bag and everything else went missing. Sometimes I found them in trash bins. They would write on my desk and on my books some nasty things.

Later on even guys kicked me and punched but only to places no one could see bruises. It all continued until I was about 11 years old. They even tried to tattoo on my body.

One day one of the bullies had made a bruises on my arms and face where evryone can clearly see. When I got home, I didn't know anyone would be there, uncle saw those painful bruises on me.

He took my papers out of school and the school was closed later that week because of news about me being bullied was in every newspaper. And so I was homeschooled for 5 years and in that time I worked really hard every day to make myself stronger. I was tired of being bullied and I hated seeing anyone else be bullied.

And so after those 5 years I decided to go back to school. I didn't want to run away. And so I enrolled in J High school and met all of you guys." I finished talking. But when I looked everyone was crying, well mostly Vasco.

"Because of all that I still have nightmares almost every night so I haven't been able to sleep much. Lately it have gotten worse.
But please don't tell anyone. You're the only ones that I have told it."

"We won't.  We promise." Daniel said.

"So does anyone knows when I can go home? I hate hospitals."

"I'll go and call a nurse for you."

"Thanks Daniel." I said with a smile.

So when Daniel and a nurse came back, she checked everything and said I could go home later today and I should rest a bit before doing so.

When I finaly got home I called aunty and uncle to let them know I'm home and that I'm alright. They even told me that I have made great friends. Aunty told me that they stayed by my side this whole time and didn't leave no matter what.

"I sure do have the best friends." I said that and went to bed, because it was getting late and I needed my beauty sleep.