chapter 19

It was Saturday and it was a sleepless night for me, because of what Zack did yesterday. I was a bit confused about all of it.

"I knew he likes me, but seriously? He had to do something like that?" I was thinking out loud.

I still couldn't belive it.

"I should clear my mind." With that said I got ready to go outside for a walk.

As I was walking around the city, I saw Zack talking to some strange guys.

The big guy was about to slap Zack,  but he stretched his leg, almost kicking the guy in the face.

'I better get to him fast!' I though. I had a bad feeling something might happen.

The all of a sudden, a guy with baseball bat came out of nowhere and hit Zack. He obviously blocked the hit, but with his broken arms.

'That hit probably did some damage to hid broken arms. I need to get there faster.!' I though, running as fast as I can.

As I got close enough I jumped an landed on that guts face. All that kick left was a scratch on his face.

'Atleast he's not close to Zack.' I though.

"What the fuck?" He said a little shocked. Everyone looked realy shocked.

"Get away from him!" I yelled at the guy.

"I'm a bit busy, so I'll stop there. If we had met in our neighbourhood, you would be going to hospital."

"Get lost. Before that's where you want to be." I said and those three centipedes got in their car and drove away.

"Zack! Are you alright?  Does it hurt?" I asked. I was realy worried.

" I'm fine, y/n. You don't have to worry about me, but thanks." He said with a smile.

'He's abviously in pain.'

"Come. We need to go to hospital." I said.

"There's no need for that."

"Will you just let me help you? I worried about you, dummy." After I said that, Zack didn't say a word.

'I'm guessing he gave up. Now let's get you to hospital to check your arms.' I though. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth.

After hospital

"Thank God.  Nothing is broken more than it should."

"It sounds as if you broke them."

"But it was my foult."

"Hey. No it wasn't. Don't beat yourself up about it. You should go home, I still have some things to do."

"Alright. See you in class."

"See ya."

Time skip

I was sitting in my seat as usual. Everyone were so occupied by their phones. It kind of made me curious about what could be so exiting to see there, so I snucked closer to Zack and Daniel. They were watching a video of Doo and the other guy from architecture dept.

I heard people around us whispering.

"Did you see pacebook?"
"Ah! That Daehoon Shin?"
"What an elbow."
"Doo has been absent lately."

Zack didn't seem to be fine. He looked a bit scared.

"They say Doo was out cold."
"He must have dragged him off."
"Did you see that slap?"
"I knew he would end up like this."
"He was acting so cocky saying he's a popular broadcaster."

"Zack! That's the guy!" I said, almost yelling in his ear.

"What do you mean, y/n? You know him?" Daniel asked

"His the guy from few days ago. I kind of kicked- well landed on him." I said.

*ring*

"Just in time. The school ended."

"Zack! Are you going to look for Doo?  Although your arms are still.... Just phone the police." Daniel asked.

"Are you a fool? The police will just release them or make them come to an agreement to drop it. After that the beatings will start again. Haven't you experienced the cops?"

"Oh wow, Zack! You sure know a lot about stuff like this."

"Well.... Yeah.  But I'm not proud of it."

"You sure have changed sence the first time we met. I'm honestly proud of you." I said that and gave him a hug.

"So, are you going to save that slave of yours?"

"I have a personal dept to pay to Daehoon Shin. I will save my slave while I'm at it."

'I don't realy like Doo and I wish wouldn't have to go but I just can't let Zack go alone.'

"Daniel. Let's go." I said grabbing Daniel by the arm and walking next to Zack. 

Time skip

"Is this the place?" Zack asked.

"The construction site where they were caught." I said.

"How did they found a remote place like this?" Daniel asked.

"What are you doing here?" Zack asked Vasco. 

'He's probably here to get the guy from his dept.' I though.

"I'm not here to help you." Vasco said looking at the building in front of him.

"You talking in a weird way would blow it! Beat it!" Zack said.

"Teajoon Park is in my class."

"Vasco. Are you alone here?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay and I'm not alone. I can send telepathy  to Jace."

"Alright? Okay. Let's go!" I said feeling a bit excited.