chapter 30

We were going to a theme park. I have never been to one so it was exciting for me and I was going with my friends. 'Every department were going and not just our school but a lot of others too... probably.' I thought. 

I was waiting for teachers to allow everyone to get on the bus. Each department had their own bus just because there were so many students teachers couldn't just combine two depts on one bus.

'I kind of wanted to be on the same bus as Vasco. maybe I could just sneak on their bus? I'm a genius.' I though and started to search for Vasco and the rest of his friends.

I walked around but somehow I couldn't find him nor his friends but after some walking around I saw that they started to get on the bus. Vasco was getting on first so I needed to somehow get on unnoticed by anyone. I spotted Jace so I run to him and stood on the opposite side from the teacher, hopping he wouldn't see me. 

"Help me get on, please." I whispered to him and all he did was hum in response.

'I guess he will help me. Great, just need to remember him later.' I thought.

It wasn't so hard to get on but i wasn't sure if teacher saw me or not but that didn't matter to me at the moment. Now I just needed to have a seat where I wouldn't be discovered. I could see that Vasco was sitting at the end, right in the middle. 

'I could just sit few seats in front of him but then someone might tell the teacher. I can just hope that that doesn't happen. Let's just sit somewhere in the middle.' I thought but I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jace and we were already by the end of the bus.

"Vasco. I have a surprise for you." Jace said.

"Really? What is it?" Vasco asked excited. 

Jace didn't say anything but pushed me in front of him a bit too hard and it made me fall on top of Vasco. Now I was red like a tomato but when I was about to get off him, he grabbed my hand and didn't let go but instead pulled me closer making me sit in his lap.

'What is going on? why am I feeling embarrassed? It's not like I-' I cut myself off after realising something. 'It can't be. It's just my imagination.' I just couldn't believe something like this could happen to me.

"Y/N. You can sit here if you want. I will just move a seat so you don't need to sit in Vasco's lap." 

"Sure. Thanks, Jace." I said and sat beside Vasco where Jace was sitting just a seconds before. 

"But why did you wanted to sneak on our bus? It's just guys here." Jace asked.

"Amm... Well... I..."

"You don't have to say if you don't want to because we can already see why. Except him." Jace said but whispered the last part so that Vasco couldn't hear it.

 "... I just thought it would be more fun here than with fashion dept." I said peaking at Vasco from the corner of my eye.

"I see." Was all Jace said and turned away.

He took out his phone and texted I guess almost everyone here on the buss because EVERYONE took their phones out the second Jace locked his phone.

'What are they planning to do?' I was wondering but I wasn't feeling as nervous as I was before but then I looked at Vasco. It seemed like he as about to pass out.

"Vasco? Are you alright? Do you have a fever?" I asked and got up to see if he did have a fever so I put my forehead on his but... it only mad it worse and Vasco did pass out.

"Hey, Y/N, don't worry. Just let him rest a bit. I was so excited yesterday he couldn't sleep so I guess he's just tired."

"I see. Thanks Jace." I said and let him rest on me because he would be uncomfortable when he wakes up later. So I just sat there like that the whole way to theme park Notte world. Not long after Vasco fell asleep, so did I.

I could feel that someone was shaking me so I opened my eyes just a bit to see who would disturb my sleep.

"Vasco? What is it?"

"We're here. Everyone already left. Let's go." He said and got up and started to walk.

"Wait... Vasco. Can you help me walk? I'm still a bit sleepy so I might fall." I said grabbing his hand and holding it as tight as I could.

He didn't say anything and just walked out still holding my hand. We got to the front of the bus, Vasco was already out and was waiting for me. As I took first step down I somehow tripped and fell but didn't hit ground like I thought I would.

"Thanks Vasco for catching me. You saved me there. But now I'm fully awake. Let's go in already." I said and rushed to the entrance. There we could buy animal ears which we could put on our heads and a ribbons in all sizes and colours.

"Guys! Let's buy one for each!" I said running to get a huge, red ribbon with white polka dots and I got one for Vasco. 

"Jace! Take a picture of us! I want lots of them." I said and grabbed Vasco to gt some pictures together.

"Okay." Jace said embarrassed.

Then out of nowhere, this guy... no. This girl kicked Vasco.

"Come on! You little sissy." She said and walked away.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I said but she was already gone. "Are you alright, Vasco?"

"Yes. You don't need to worry." He said.

Daniel, Zack, Mira, and Jay, Joy, and Zoe were right behind us and they too had ribbons and animal ears on.

"You guys look amazing." I said happily. "Now! Everyone! Let's get going. We don't want to miss anything."