Chapter 1

One day, 11 years ago, during a winter storm, Willy Wonka took a small, fragile h/c headed child out of the adoption center. He went into his bright red chocolate truck, a small neonate in his arms, engrossed in sucking on her fingers.

The engine roared as he drove off, announcing his departure from the chilly area.

Eleven years later, the girl grew into a beautiful child. With the silkiest long h/c hair that bounced every time she skipped around her colossal home, that was a chocolate factory. She also had the most charming set of e/c eyes that could charm even the cruelest of hearts. Lips pinker and sweeter than cotton candy.

The girl's life was amazing. Oompa Loompas would sing to her every time she was in the room as she giggled at their silliness. Although, deep down in her heart, she knew that they would give their eyeteeth for new audiences.

Her father, Willy Wonka, recently told her he had placed five golden tickets in under five different Willy Wonka bars.

"Whoever gets the ticket will receive a free tour around the factory for an entire day," Willy tells the girl.

"So it's like a treasure hunt!" Y/n said as she walked through the halls of the large factory with her father, silky hair bouncing slightly.

"Yes, a treasure hunt. That's it," He said, smiling down at the precious child near to his heart.

"But where's the map?" She asked, not grasping the whole situation.

"There's no map. You just need luck," Willy said, bending his knees to be at her height. "Now go to your room."

She nodded, skipping away as her father tended to the important business that was his chocolate empire.