Chapter 8

Days passed, but no news about the last ticket. Y/n was getting anxious. That was, until she turned on the Tv, seeing that the news station was covering the story of Charlie Bucket, the boy who had found the last ticket that everyone had been desperately looking for in Wonka shops everywhere.

"I was opening a Wonka bar on my way home. That was when something golden poked out of the bar, so I looked and the last ticket was looking at me." Charlie said.

"Read it out." One reporter said.

"Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this golden ticket from Mr. Willy Wonka. I shake you warmly by the hand. For now, I do invite you to come to my factory. And be my guest for one whole day. I, Willy Wonka, will conduct you around the factory myself, showing you everything there is to see. Afterward, when it's time to leave, you will be escorted home by a procession of large trucks, each one filled with all the chocolate you could ever eat. Here are your instructions: On the first of February, you must come to the factory gates at 10 am sharp. You are allowed to bring one member of your family to look after you. Till then, Willy Wonka and Y/N." He read out loud.

"All tickets found but additional questions are arriving: Who is this Y/N? What connection does she have to Mr. Willy Wonka? I wonder if she makes good chocolate." A news reporter said.

"Daughter, have you heard the news?" Willy asked, knocking on the door of her f/c room.

"About the Golden tickets? Yes." She answered.

"Good. And if you want to leave the factory, please do so. But bring a jacket." He said for no reason at all.

As much as Y/n loved her father, she couldn't dismiss the fact that she would be off at the times. She heard the familiar click of the wooden bedroom door, signaling to her that the door was closed and she was alone. Heaving another sigh, she turned on her favorite songs. She enjoyed favorite/song/genre the most among other genres. Picking a book from her shelf, she covered herself with the soft duvet of her bed as she read the book.

I wonder what Mike is like, her mind suddenly asked.

"I can't wait to meet him..." She said before opening the book to its first page.