Surprise surprise

'Suzanna pov.'
"Oh my God. I can't believe it." Rosalie gasps as we study the pregnancy tests in her hands.

"How is this possible?" I wonder.

"I'm gonna have a baby." Rosalie sobs. Leah hugs her with a soft smile. They sort of bonded because neither of them thought they would ever have kids, but if a vampire can become pregnant with a werewolf baby, maybe a werewolf can become pregnant with a vampire baby.

"I'm so happy for you Rosalie." I coo as I hug her.

"Congratulations." Jane says with a small smile. Showing an emotion besides malice has been hard for her but she's adjusting.

"Jane, when was the last time you fed?" Bella asks her with a disappointed tone.

"A few weeks ago." Jane mumbles as she looks down.

"Oh Jane." I sigh with a frown.

"The animals taste disgusting. I don't know why I'm the only one who can't stand them." She dry sobs as she wraps her arms around her small form.

"Truthfully, Emmett and I haven't been able to eat very well either. It started when Jared imprinted on us." Rosalie admits.

"Rosalie you're pregnant, you need to eat." Bella argues.

"Lately I've noticed Jasper sniffing me with a hungry look in his eyes." Leah mumbles.

"Jared's blood smells good. I don't want to hurt him." Rosalie cries.

"Wait a minute...I have an idea." I murmur as I walk to the bedroom door. Jared is standing there with a worried frown.

"Why did Rosie kick me out like that?" He asks.

"No time, come here." I order as I yank him in the room.

"Rosalie, you need to feed, but Jared is the only thing whose blood smells good. Wolves heal faster than humans, which means you could probably drink from him without having to worry about draining him as long as you go slow." I tell her as I shoo everyone out of the room.

"Oh Rosalie, you've been hungry?" Jared asks softly as he pulls her into his lap. She nods and nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck.

"Go ahead baby, I don't want you to starve." Jared encourages as I step out of the room and close the door.

"So Jared's the Guinea Pig." Leah deadpans.

"If he lives we have a solution." I tell her with a shrug. They face palm while I smirk. After a few minutes Rosalie opens the door looking much better. Jared rushes out behind her with a big ass smile.

"I'm gonna be a dad! I have to tell Emmett!" He gasps as he runs for the stairs.

"I love that idiot." Rosalie sighs.

"So? How do you feel?" Bella asks.

"I haven't felt this good since I was a newborn." Rosalie admits with a smile.

"Alright, come on Jane I'll take you to Seth, then I have to find my own lovable leech." Leah chuckles as she leads the tiny vampire down the stairs.

"I'm glad this all worked out. I can't believe we're gonna have pups running around the house." I squeal as I imagine cute little kids with a mix of Rosalie and Jared's features.

"Although, with the guys heightened fertility it is strange that Rosalie is the only one who's pregnant." Bella notes with a thoughtful look.

"That is sort of strange. If anything it would be one of you since you were the first imprints." Rosalie agrees.

"Well it's not like we actually checked." I joke. They give me wide eyed looks and I falter.

"You don't think..."

"Maybe. I mean, Sam is the alpha and it's basically the Alpha's job to have kids." Bella frets as she tugs on her hair.

"I'll go get more pregnancy tests for you guys." Rosalie offers as she grabs her purse and car keys. Bella and I nod numbly and follow her down stairs. The front door is flung open and Emmett smiles when he spots Rosalie.

"Is it true?" He asks as Jared follows gasping for breath.

"Yes Emmett, it's true." Rosalie chuckles. He picks her up and hugs her tightly while we watch them with soft smiles.

"Hey guys what's- uh why is Emmett crushing Rosalie?" Angela asks as she and Jake walk through the front door.

"Well we found out that the vampires can feed off their imprint and apparently Shapeshifters can get vampires pregnant." I deadpan as we watch the three of them hug and cry happily.

"Aw really? That's so sweet." Angela coos.

"Yay more vampires." Jacob says in a monotone. Angela smacks him and he backs away with a laugh.

"Since that's your attitude you can be the one to go pick up some pregnancy tests for me and Suzanna. Don't tell anyone." Bella orders with a growl. Jacob flinches and walks out the front door with a pout on his face.

"You don't think you guys are pregnant do you?" Angela gasps.

"Well the wolves are super fertile and Bella and I have been with our imprints the longest." I tell her.

"Oh yeah that makes sense. I'll make sure Jacob keeps his mouth shut." She promises.

"Who wants to go watch the guys scare the newbies?" I ask with a smirk. Both girls raise their hands and we exit the house with small laughs.