Aches and pains

'Suzanna pov.'
"I hope they're doing okay. Alice turned a lot of newborns." Bella sighs as she caresses her stomach. We're about 5 months along now, Rosalie only 4.

"They're fine. They have thick skulls." Rose snorts as she flips through a magazine. I feel a little kick in my stomach and smile.

"You guys ever just get hit with the realization that you're gonna be a mom?" I ask them.

"I'm already a mom." Bella snorts.

"Seth doesn't count." I say with an eye roll.

"I was talking about the others. Grown men who can't do anything on their own. Teach your mates how to do laundry for the love of god." She laughs. I blink before joining in. Paul did try to use dish soap instead of detergent last week. The front door opens and Sue walks in.

"Hey Sue. Any info from the front lines?" I ask with a smile.

"What? Oh, no." She replies in a daze. Bella gives me a worried look. Ever since she and Marcus started courting or whatever, she worries about every little thing he does. I mean, Marcus is the same, but Sue's just a human.

"I'm gonna go see if Dad and Corin need anything." I say as I try to stand. Sue snaps out of it and comes to help me.

"If I'm having twins I'm gonna strangle him." I groan as I lay a hand on top of my stomach. I waddle to the porch and smile at Dad and Corin. She's scanning intently for signs of any newborns and he's fiddling with his lighter.

"Hey daddy." I say as I plop next to them on the porch swing.

"How's my grandbaby?" Corin asks as she crowds me.

"I'm starting to think it's grandbabies. I'm huge." I complain.

"No, only one heartbeat. Oh, they're gonna be the cutest little chunky monkey!" She squeals.

"Thank god." I huff as I let my head fall back. There's a rustling in the trees and Santiago emerges carrying a bleeding Seth.

"Oh my god just once I'd like it to be someone else who gets hurt." I sigh as I go to stand.

"No, I'll go get Sue to do it. You stay here and think girly thoughts." Corin says as she holds up my hand.

"Thinking girly thoughts won't make it a girl!" I call after her.

"She really wants grandkids." Dad chuckles.

"I can tell." I deadpan. We tease Corin but we really appreciate her. Gianna appears in the treeline looking grumpy. I jump up and she runs to me.

"Paul made me come back." She pouts.

"Poor thing." I coo. I sit back down and she kneels before pressing her ear to my stomach.

"The baby says that Paul's an imbecile. Also they want us to have more fun time." She says with a smirk.

"I'm out." Dad says as he jolts up. I smack Gianna and she giggles. She starts murmuring in Italian and I smile at her.

"Are you hungry?" She hums.

"No, Corin has been shoving food into our hands all day." I chuckle as I pat my stomach. She nods and sits beside me.

"How's he doing out there?" I ask nervously as I lean on her.

"He's fine. A few scratches, but he's a tough one. They'll be done with the stragglers soon." She answers as she reaches down to pat my tummy. The baby kicks and I giggle at her awestruck face.

"They love you." I hum as I smile at her.

"I love them." She coos as she kisses my stomach. She stands and offers her hands to help me out of the chair.