Epilogue

'Suzanna pov.'
"Samantha, Benjamin, no play fighting near the bonfire!" Bella calls as she snaps her fingers at the twins. The two 17 year olds give each other one last shove and run off laughing. Anna, a carbon copy of Paul, tsks from beside me as she brushes Emma's hair. The girl inherited her mothers golden eyes and just about everything else from Jared.

"I don't understand how you knot your hair up so quickly Em." Anna groans as she yanks on the brush. Emma winces and growls at her quietly.

"Bella, when are the guys due back?" Rosalie asks as she bounces her youngest, Royal, on her hip.

"Soon. They probably got distracted and forgot what all they were supposed to get." Bella laughs with a roll of her eyes. Royal starts fussing and Rosalie coos to him softly.

"Royal misses his daddies, yes he does. My little man loves his Pops and Dad. Yeah." She giggles as she holds him up in the air.

"Da." Royal sniffles as he clenches his fists. We coo at his cute little face. Royal was blessed with Rosalie's blonde locks but he too resembles Jared greatly.

"Poor Bubba." Emma says as she makes a face at her younger brother. Jane, Leah, and Sue appear from the house carrying the rest of the food for the party.

"Has Angela called yet? She said she'd tell us how London is. I was promised some pretty embarrassing pictures of Jake Jr. too." Bella snorts.

"Not yet, but she should soon. Her meaning in life is talking about that kid." Leah laughs. Her and Jasper still haven't had kids, but Leah's more the fun aunt type. Besides, they have all eternity to have some.

"And your meaning in life is being the ugly child. Sorry Leah." Seth laughs as he and the guys finally appear.

"Finally." I snort as I stand up. I wrap my arms around Gianna and Paul and give them each a deep kiss.

"Ew mom!" Anna gags as she shields her eyes.

"If you don't know by now to close your eyes when your parents greet each other, you're an idiot." Emma laughs fondly.

"Yeah! Emma's got it down to a science." Emmett guffaws as he takes Royal from Rose. Jared sets down his cargo of beer cases and crowds next to Emmett to smile at their son.

"So everything's ready? We know you wanted their anniversary party to be special." Sam asks Bella as he wraps his arms around her.

"Yep. Dad and Corin will be here in a little bit. They have no clue we planned all this." Bella smiles as she gestures to the fireworks we had the guys get.

"Who wants to set uncle Seth on fire?" Leah calls as she grabs some sparklers. Gianna steps beside me and I grab her hand.

"Little baby afraid of the fire?" I giggle.

"Your power is fire immunity, it's not fair to make fun of me dearest." She whines.

"Don't be mean to my wife." Paul sneers as he wraps his arms around us.

"Get your sweaty biceps off me." I laugh as I shove his face away.

"You love these sweaty biceps!" He shouts indignantly.

"I'm gonna hurl." Anna whines as she leans into Emma.

"My dear, Corin and her mate are near." Marcus tells Sue as he appears out of nowhere. I swear that guy is a vampire or something.

"Places everyone! Leah, do not set your brother on fire!" Sue calls as she claps her hands. We rush to out the finishing touches on the food as Seth and Jared set up the remaining fireworks. Dad and Corin's car comes into view and I signal the guys to start the show. The vampires cover themselves with blankets to avoid sparks as the first of the fireworks goes up. Corin and Dad step out of the car, looking up in awe. He covers her with his jacket and Bella and I coo at them.

"They're so sweet together." Bella sniffles. I toss an arm around her shoulder and we smile at them.

"I'm glad you kicked my ass out of bed that day."

"I'm glad too that was pretty damn funny."