Chapter 1

My name is Jennifer Whilde and I hate-love boys. They're, to me, doesnt belong with planet earth. They probably lived in Mars and they're not human. They look like one, but they are exquisite creatures that owned a penis. And they are all the same. All. The. Same. Boys lie, cheat and dump you when they find you not 'Fun' anymore or when they found another girl that is hotter and not nerdy like me. They'll break your heart. I used to be nerdy, but not anymore. 

That's what guys are to me. An exquisite creature with an penis and a attitude. And Im gonna like them.  Lair, cheater and breaks everyones heart. 

I'll give you an example, what happened two years ago. I was nerdy and unpopular. A guy, Thomas McCurdy. Pretended to be my boyfriend because of a dare. Broke my heart. In school. In front of. Many. Students. Staring. At. Me. I was, of course ashamed. And there's Brandon, my first love, the guy I lost my V-card with, cheated on me with my so-called best friend in the janitor's. The tought of suicide popped out many times in my mind. Well, thank fuck, I didnt kill or hang myself on a tree or jump out of the window because of Thomas and other guys that broke my heart. If I am dead. There's no revenge or teaching boys a lesson to not mess with me.

I used to be unpopular. Over the summer, I changed. Dyed my hair blond. Skimpy outfits, breaks all the rules and im even prettier. But now I am so popular no guys ever says no to me. They fell in love with me and the end of the day, I break thier hearts. 

Dad says that im desperate for people to like me, but Mom disagreed and quote "Teenagers, let them do whatever they want"

And im gonna whatever I wanted to do. No one can stop me. Like they said, its a free world.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was gonna upload sooner but theres something wrong with Wattpad, so here's an update. xxx