Chapter 2

Im chewing my gum in History. Mr Keys is so boring. I tried not to sleep in class. I should have skipped but im only in class because my grades were failing and Mom made sure im in school- not making out in the backseat of her car with the guy I didnt remembered his name. 

Mom grounded me for that. Yup, it sucks. So, she sends me to school with her old and ugly car and everyones looking and maybe thinking, me? the hot girl in that car? Super embarassing. Way to go, Mom. You almost crush my reputation into pieces.

So, here I am trying not to sleep in class. The bell rang.

Thank Fuck for that.

"Ms Whilde, can I speak to you for a minuite?" Mr Keys asked me. He looked old to be a History teacher. I wonder if any girls are interested in him?

I look at him annoyingly, "Uh, yeah?" 

"Youre a smart girl, you changed, and im not gonna mention about these skimpy outfits youre wearing and youre, uh, attitude but about youre grades" he shooked his head, I stood there dumbly staring at his bald head. Reminds me of Humpty Dumpty, I wonder will his head breaks when he falls? "Youre grades are failing, you sleep in class or maybe you dont enter the class and-"

I almost going to spit my gum on top of his bald head.

Before he keep nagging, I cut him off "Listen, im here to study, not listen to your lecture and nagging, youre not my mom, you shold be happy im here" 

And I get out of class.

Everyones staring at me whispering about the rumours that hadnt died down about Robbie. The schools player. Played everyones heart and I did the same to him too. Well, he's still heartbroken, I guess.

I didnt skip English today because truthfully, I hate school but English is my fav but I didnt know why im still failing.

I sat on the last row where there's no one and make the geeky kid beside me to get out and sit in another seat. He didnt dare to argue, knowing who am I.

I prefer to sit alone in English.

Our teacher, Mr Tony hadnt came in yet. He's probably late beacause I think he's arguing with his wife. Im not gonna tell you how I know about this because its too long and im trying not to be dramatic. Lets just say I slept with Mr Tony last year and he, the stupid, told his wife before I want to break his heart he dumped me. Not my signature move.

Then a cute dark haired guy came in. So far in English class, Ive never seen him before. Maybe cause he's new. 

Every seat was full, but there's an empty one beside me so he took it. 

So I started a conversation with him "Hey, are you new here?"

He look at me for awhile and nod.

"Where are you from?" I gave him my flirty smile."What's youre name?"

He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, and shooked mt head. I hated guys like this, "Cant you speak?" I snapped.

And he nodded. Well, fuck a duck, if he's not talking, I cant play the game.

Then he gave me a smile "Im just playing around, my name Zach,"

I gave him a flirty smile, again. Two can play a game. If he wants a game, so be it.

"Are you free tonight?"

He nodded his head "Yep" 

Perfect, he's free.

When Mr Tony came in he looked stressed out. And started teaching without noticing there's anew guy.

I wrote Zach a letter, 'Wanna go out tonight?' and gave it to him.

He wrote something on the paper very quickly and passed it to me.

And guess what that bastard wrote? 

'NO'

A big fat NO. With capital in the 'N' and 'O'.

Well, fuck a duck, indeed

_____________________________________________________________________________

I cursed a lot in this chapter and im sorry. Its Jennifer's fault, I cant help it. That's her character. Anyway, my school is totally diffrent from yours. Im in a private school ,so its totally diff but  im gonna write it my way. Hope ya'll like it. xxx