Chapter 4

Im walking home today. No more Mum's fugly car. I can walk myself home and I. AM. GOING. TO. MAKE. THAT. ASSHOLE. GO. OUT. WITH ME.

Yes, I am going to do that. I'll ask him again until he says yes. I dont give a damn if he tells the world.

Humph... trying to help me? My ass, he's trying to help me.

I cant help myself getting in his pants, but, he, the bastard, can help me.

Help me what? Wash my undies? Help me do my homework?

Its the first time im walking home. Its quite exhauting. Luckily, im wearing my favourite comfy flats.

I blame Mom. She took my car because she thinks I will ditch school. Thanks Mom. For hurting my feet.

There's a bench so I sat on it infront of a huge house. Its wet because of the rain but I didnt really care, but usually I do. My feets are killing me.

And my butt's wet. Where am I anyway? Im outside a wealthy person's house. But, Im Jennifer. I dont give a fuck.

Then, a car pulled up infront of me. And the person in the car didnt come out. I cant see that person's face. The car is tinted.

Then, he finally got down. And look at me. 

I gape at him. The fuck?

Zach. Wearing a leather jacket and shades.

The boy who said 'no' to me Zach. That Zach. What is he doing here? He lives here? And why is he wearing like that? 

He frown at me "What are you doing here?"

Im still gaping. What's wrong with me?

He grinned. My god, he's cute. In a leather jacket. No, not cute. Cute is in school, cute nerdy boy kind of look. This is different.

Is he living in two worlds?

"Stalking?" he asked me, didnt bother to wipe that grin off his face.

I gave him a look, "Why. The. Fuck, would I want to stalk you? Like I have no other work to do"

Stalking? Why would I want to do that? Does he think im that shallow?

"Well, your are....here. In front of my house?"

I rolled my eyes. "I walked back home, you dummy" I said "And my legs are exhausted"

He look down at my flats and pointed "So, everyday you walk home with heels-like yesterday and I didnt find you here but today... you are in front of my house"

I feel like killing him. Am I that shallow?

Okay, I do have a little crush on him, but not stalking. 

"My mom drove me home to school yesterday, you divvy, Its my first time walking!" I exclamed at him.

He raised him hands to surrender. "Okay, okay. How about I drive you home?"

There's a smile on his eyes behind that deep frown. I can just see it.

And I took the offer and get into his super cool-slash-expensive car in the front seat beside him.

"Can I drive?" I asked him politely.

He smile "Do you have a license?"

I rolled my eyes "Duhh, of course"

He smirk "Then where's your car?"

And I told him Mom is using it. Not telling him about making out in my car.

He shooked his head "Even if you have a license, Im not letting you to drive" he meet my eyes for a second and softens.

"Because I dont trust you" he said.

Blood asshole. So I skipped the subject.

"So, cool guy, whats with the sunglasses and the jacket?"

He ignored me. He asked me directions to our house until we reached home.

"Thanks for the ride" I said.

He smile "No prob"

I look at him for a moment, not getting out of the car.

"My friend lend me" he said out of the blue. Eh? Lend what?

"The jacket and the glassses" ohhh.

"What are you doing tonight" I am not giving up. I'll ask him until he say yes.

He shooked his head "Nothing"

"Wanna hang out?"

He turn away not meeting my eyes. "Yeah, I'll call you"

We exchanged numbers and when I want to get out of the car. He grabbed my wrist and give a a peck on my cheeks.

i smiled. Oh, he's making the gave easier. Thank god. Zach, you are going down.

_____________________________________________________________________________

New chappie...phew