6.

"I have a question," Lance said p, gaining the attention of the Galra in front of him. "Keith said it was his job to protect me, but why would he need to protect me from you?" (do y'all know how hard it was not to write y'all)

"Oh, he's not worried about protecting you from us." Rae looked at him.

Zea picked up. "We'll be making several stops during this trip-"

"-many at hostile planets-" Annie mentioned.

"-and the Galra or other species there are not as friendly as us-"

"-as we can be, you mean-"

"-thanks Annie. What we're trying to say is," everyone said the next part. "Beware who you trust."

Lance took what the four of them said to heart. He knew there were many hostile planets during the war, mainly towards Galra, but some towards Alteans. It's shocking what a few misinformants could do.

Lance looked at Keith and thought, looks like I'll be seeing a lot of him.

"Do you remember the way to your room?" Lance looked at Keith.

"I think so, would you mind showing me just in case?"

"Of course."

Lance stopped at his door and looked up at Keith. "So, when do we land on the first hostile planet?"

"Tomorrow, what would you like to do during that time?"

"Yeesh Keith, don't be so proper. I just told you my deepest secret, act a little nicer."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Will the planet's inhabitants be on the ship?"

"No, it's a strict meeting between Zea, Annie, Rae, and the planet's officials."

"Then how about you give me a tour of the ship, just the two of us."

"Of course, I'll see you then."