7.

Lance got dressed for the day in his usual Altean attire when he realized something. One day soon they're going to take all of this away from me. Better enjoy it while it lasts.

He wasn't wearing anything fancy, it was the clothes he wore when he was playing with his younger siblings in the garden. It annoyed Allura quite a bit considering he was to be the next leader of the military, but he never stopped.

He heard a knock at his door and went to open it. Seeing Keith he felt a smile creep onto his face. "Is it time for the tour?"

"Follow me your highness," Keith said with a bow, but Lance could still see the smile upon his face.

Lance smirked and followed after Keith as the Galran finally began walking.

"So, what do you want to see first?"

"Do you have a room with a long drop?"

"What're you planning to do?"

"Just take me!"

Keith stopped and looked at the space in front of him. It was part of the loading dock, but it wouldn't be used much for this trip. "Alright, here's your big drop."

Lance immediately began running around grabbing what he needed. Two lids and a rope.

"What're you going to do with those?" Lance shushes home and begins tying the rope to the railing on the upper ledge. He grabs one of the lids and secures it to the rope a certain way.

"Did you see how I did that?"

"Yes."

"Alright, let's go!" In a single move Lance jumps on the lid and goes down with the rope jumping back up only for the lid to slide away from the rope and down to the ground. Keith panicked for a split second before seeing what the prince had done.

He had tied the rope in such a way so that it would release the lid and allow Lance to slide along on the ground, far faster than before. Keith almost laughed, that is until Lance told him it was his turn.

Keith tied the rope the way he had seen Lance and prepared himself for the jump.

"Just don't think about it! It'll only distract you!"

Keith told Lance's advice and jumped. Feeling the bounce he repositioned his hands and prepared for the impact. When it hit he felt himself sliding and couldn't keep in his laughter anymore.

He yelled and laughed and enjoyed himself that day, far more than he had before. When it was time for lunch and he and Lance were going to rejoin the rest of the crew, the Altean said something that Keith could not ignore.

"I find you intriguing."