What Would I Do?

"Ahhhh". A shiver was sent down my spine, I turned around to see Her on the floor holding her leg. She was bleeding more than I have ever seen anyone bleed. "Ahsoka!" I screamed it utter fear for her. I ran over to her side holding her in my arms trying to apply pressure to her wound. "Someone get a medic, now" I screamed. Ahsoka gave me a weak smile, "I guess you're gonna have to save me this time Skyguy" she chuckled a little until resting her head on my leg. It's gonna be ok Snips, don't you worry." The 'med' ship came down as I carried her to a bed out of the battle as I continued on.

A few days later.

I couldn't wait to see her, I didn't know how much I could miss another in the space of two days. I felt depressed with out her by my side. I walked in to her private area and as soon as she saw me her beautiful blue eyes lit up. "Master, I'm so glad your here" She gives a big smile from ear to ear. I love it when she's happy. "Ahsoka, I just want to say I'm sorry for letting this happen." She shushed me " Master non of this is your fault, its mine for letting my guard down" she says trying to make me feel better. As she said it I look her over finishing at her lips that I wanted so much. She caught on to me staring at her and I blushed, she laughed at me which made me happy. " So hows the leg?" I asked. She looked at me and frowned. " You want the good news or the bad news first?" My heart stopped for a beat at the sadness on her face. "Bad first" she looked me dead in the eyes. "I will be out for a month" I felt a sudden role of Sadness emit from me, this would mean going solo for a while. " How ever you get the pleasure of taking care of me, not that you don't do that any way" she saw my head lift and joy flow over me. I hugged her "you don't know how much I have missed you Snips" I rubbed my hand over her Lekku as she blushed over what I had said. "I missed you too" My heart jumped out of my chest as she said that.

I have wanted him for so long now, his pouted lips, abs and most his impulsive yet caring personality. I could sense him walking to our dorm, I was crying because of the urgency of wanting him. I knew he could hear my sobbing as he started running. He rushed in and sat on the end of my bed. " shhhh Snips whats up?" He asked rubbing my back. I couldn't respond, I was too sad. He lifted me onto his lap rocking me and stroking his thumb on my leg. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder, falling asleep on him.

I was worried about her like I always am, I mean I love her, I shouldn't but I do. When she was asleep I wiped away her tears and tucked her into her bed. She looked at peace and I enjoy seeing her in this way. I went to my Holopad and looked at some of the pictures of us together. In every one she was laughing, she vary rarely isn't. I looked at her and wondered what was going on inside that beautiful head of hers? I wish she knew she was my thought waking up and getting into my bed.