Bumpy Roads

We have arrived at Ach-To and have set up camp. All Jedi and Clone Troopers that consists of Rex Cody Gregors and numerous other clones that fought alongside us, have voted Master Obi-Wan as our Grand Master. We are all so happy for him and lets be honest he deserves it for putting up with Anakin! There are Inhabitants of Ach-To... these giant things with udders that seem to squirt milk, these little furry things called Porgs and a tribe like group that looks after all structures and monuments of the old Jedi. Ani and I have volunteered to start learning from the books in the magical tree thing and so far its going well I have learnt how to use a form of force lightning that only Master Plo knows how to use! We have a council meeting every couple of days and we're getting new members almost every hour weather Jedi, Clones or outsiders.

Me and Ahsoka walk Into the next council meeting hand in hand and we take our seats next to each other. "Okay Todays discussion is what we will be calling our selfs." Obi-Wan said. "Ethereal..." Ahsoka said "What does It mean?" Master Plo said Inquisitively. "Extremely delicate light, not of this world." She says proudly as she felt smart. "Or maybe Aurora..." she adds on. "That means Dawn" I say finishing off her sentence. We Vote between the two options and we end up with 'Aurora of the New Republic' which honestly has a good ring too it.