Gift From an Old Friend

Ahsoka's PoV
Ani, Obi-Wan, Luminara, Plo, Shak-Ti and myself all stood around the mask. All of us had our eyes fixated on the mysterious ornament. I know I had seen it in some textbook in the jedi archives while I was studying.

As if a light switch had turned on the bulb above my head I put the dots together. "Darth Momin."

Everyone turned their heads to me, raising their brows or eye markings to my statement.
"What?" Plo asked, his mask muffling his speak a slight bit, but it was clear what he said.

"Darth Momin. He was often considered one of the most unsuccessful Sith in existence. Other believed him to be the most important out of millions. Momin loved art. And his masterpiece was rumoured to be they key to bringing the dead back to the living realm. But Momin was killed before he could complete it. Legend has it that this mask could take over ones body and Darth Momin would live on through that body." I explained.

Everyone had a look at awe on their faces. I even impressed Ani and it showed through his expression.

"So what should we do?" Luminara spoke up, breaking the silence.

We thought for a few moments. He needed to make a decision and quick. We don't know who sent Momin here and what his intentions are. But what we do know is that he was a Sith and that hasn't changed.

"I have an Idea, but it may not work." Obi-Wan picked the mask up. "Maybe we could all channel enough energy into an an animate object that it would appear to be force sensitive?"

I nodded as did the rest of us. I looked up to Anakin and he nodded also.

"What are we waiting for?" Ani said, his trademark smirk sneaking its way up onto his face.

I picked up a rock and placed it onto a large boulder. I gently took the mask from Obi-Wans hands and leant it against the rock. I rested my hand on the small rock, Anakin laid his on top of mine and soon enough every one of us had our hands resting on the rock.

We closed our eyes and focused our energy on the rock.

Anakin's PoV - 10 minutes later
We had been stood there for a while now and not much had been happening. He decided to give up on this idea and as if on cue we heard a cough come from the mask.

We all turned our heads and I put my hand on 'Soka's shoulder protectively.

"I can't feel my arms. Or my legs. Hell. I can't feel anything. Did you take my body away from me? Oh you sadistic fools. That's not very respectful of an old antique like me is it?" A cold, echoing voice spoke out.

"What do you want from us?" I asked.

"Ah, Skywalker. Is that you my boy? I've heard a lot about you. You know I was around when your prophesy was written. I could use a little help from you. I'm sure you know about my masterpiece. Perhaps you and your friend could help me finish it?" The Mask spoke.

Anakin frowned. "There's no chance. You were a Sith."

"Ah... I was afraid you would say that..." Momin said, it sounded like a dark void had just taken over. The mask flew off the rock and latched onto my face. And I just blacked out. As if someone hand knocked me unconscious.

Ahsoka's PoV - A few hours later.
I tried my best to not be aggressive with Anakin but I couldn't just let him attack me. Momin had been fighting with us for way too long. He had subdued everyone but me and Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan lunges at Anakin's leg and made a light cut which caused Momin to double over. I precisely slashed my saber along the mask, which in turn made it fall off Anakin's face. He dropped to the floor.

"I'll be back..." was all Momin said before a powerful force of energy radiated out of the mask. It knocked Obi-Wan and I off our feet. When we picked ourselves up, the ancient temple was gone. All of it. Mine and Ani's hut. The tree. All of it. As if there was no existence of it to begin with.

I rushed over to Anakin's side and rested his head in my lap, running my hand through his hair. His eyes opened and he slowly reached up to touch my cheek. I smiled softly and kissed his hand.

I guess we'll have to find another new home. I just hope this one lasts. And has less creepy crawlies for me to be scared of.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey people! I'm so sorry for not uploading for so long!!!
I'll try to not let it happen again!

Oh and thank you for #1 in Anisoka! It means so much!
Please leave any comments, be sure to vote if you enjoyed it and maybe leave a follow?

Love you lots xx