Chapter 10: The Closet's Getting Kind Of Stuffy, Maybe We Should Get Out Of It?

this is so bad and late i'm sorry i'm getting blocked on this story and i'm in a weird place with my writing right now fuck i'm sorry

Spring Break was entertaining, to say the least.

The first morning, Awsten woke up with arms wrapped around his bare waist. Sunlight poured into the room, which was the first thing he'd noticed. The second was the pain in his ass — no, literally.

Everything hit him at once, kind of. He laid there, being held loosely by the guy he liked, processing everything. He was no longer a virgin, in the male sense. He was definitely bisexual, and this confirmed it.

"Holy shit." He said, accidentally louder than he meant to. Geoff shifted, pressing his chest against his bare back even further. He groggily lifted his head up, which Awsten only got a slight glimpse of, but his heart fluttered in his chest anyways.

"What's goin on?" Geoff asked, pressing a light, sloppy kiss to Awsten's cheek. He visibly began to wake up even more.

Awsten slightly turned his neck to face him. "I just... last night."

Geoff brought his head back down, closer to the back of Awsten's head, near the crook of his neck. He traced part of Awsten's stomach, which he could tell tickled slightly. "Oh." He said. "Do you regret it?"

The boy with purple hair turned himself over semi-awkwardly, trying to face Geoff, picking up his hands and making their fingers intertwine. "No, oh my god. God no. I just... S'weird."

"What's weird about it?" Geoff quirked an eyebrow, running his thumb over the back of Awsten's hand.

Awsten smiled softly. "I spent my whole life thinking I like girls and girls only, and then I'm crushing on this fucking amazing guy, right? And then I'm bottling it all up, for weeks, and then I get to let everything out, finally? And in that way? S'fucking cool, and changes everything."

Geoff smiled and pecked him on the lips. "That is pretty cool. Weirdly cool. I wonder who the amazing guy is, though."

"Shut up." The boy with purple hair stated. "It's just so... wow. Thought maybe I'd freak out, cry, or get super defensive and do the whole I'm not gay, I just like dick, thing. Nope. I was a sorta-homophobic asshole, but the past couple months have been pretty fucking liberating. Geoff, I'm so goddamn bisexual. I'm not gonna wear a cropped top or fishnets or a dress or anything, or maybe even come out yet, but I'm... okay with it, for the most part."

Geoff smiled. "Nor do I expect you to." He moved his hand to Awsten's jawline with his free hand. He could feel both their pulses through the palms that were together. He kissed him softly, slowly. It wasn't sexual, it was just because he could. "I'd hate to break up your coming out party, but we need to get ready. It's 9:30am."

Awsten frowned, pecking Geoff's lips again. "Why? I think I would kiss you forever, if I could."

Geoff blushed, his face getting hot and so he turned away for a second. Once he had the chance to cool, he looked back at Awsten. "Your sister is coming to get us at 10:30 for brunch, remember? We have the rest of forever to make out. Don't you wanna meet my aunt and uncle?"

"Oh, yeah. Fuck. My ass hurts, I don't know how I'm going to sit down at breakfast for like, at least an hour." Awsten said, moving his hips around uncomfortably. He winced slightly.

"I have scratches on my back. Your nails are fucking sharp. We're even." Geoff smiled, moving his arm to scratch what he could reach of his shoulder blades. He noticed a very noticeable mark on Awsten's neck as well, but figured it was best not to note for now.