04 | MARISA & THE BAR

A/N: Hey, sorry I haven't updated recently. I've been busy on spring break and such. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

  Z A R E Y A__________________

  Z A R E Y A
__________________

Marisa and I have been hanging out lately, something we never used to do back in high school. She was always intimidating to me, being popular; rich and all. But now we where pretty close, hanging out and helping each other with stuff.

"So, you're going to New York to meet the love of your life?" she tilts her sunglasses downwards, taking a sip of her smoothie, "I sort of thought you where asexual. Seems to me, like you're all over guys. But, your plan sounds interesting, but also kind of weird."

"Of course, it's sounds weird to everyone I've told. But that's just because they're not us, they don't understand how powerful it all is," I get a little bit excited at the thought, as always. I just couldn't sit still as I sipped my tea.

"Oh, girl. This is crazy, you're going to leave me," she rolls her eyes sarcastically, "I have no friends anymore, I was lucky enough to find you in the Starbucks parking lot."

"Aren't you in school? Don't you have friends there?"

"Not exactly, I thought it'd be easy. But it's not," she hesitantly plays with her nails, "I can't be a baby though. This is a serious thing for you, I can't be the one to ruin it."

"You're not ruining it. I'll come back all the time, my family lives here," I drop my towel, and slowly enter the swimming pool, "I wonder if he's the same way in our dreams. Because I know I'm a lot different in my dreams. I'm a lot more interactive, popular, and rich."

"That's unfortunate, what if he's a total dick?" she chuckles, taking her sunglasses off and joining me, "I bet he's a hottie, I want to meet him once you spend enough time with him."

I scowl, "You're pretty Marisa, he'll like you more than me."

"It's not true, you're beautiful. And if you two have such a powerful connection, then it shouldn't be a problem," she smirks, using her arms to paddle backward so smoothly.

"I guess you're right. At least about the connection shit, the other stuff. I'm not sure," I force a smile, and Marisa gives me a look of annoyance, "Okay, I'm joking. I really appreciate it, Marisa."

"No problem. When do you plan on leaving?"

"A couple days, as soon as I can wrap my head around this completely."

"You mean, talk to him about it more in your dreams?" she holds back her laughter, and I give her a glare.

"Don't make fun of me, I mean it," I splash her, and she gasps sarcastically, "I'm just so nervous. I don't really know what to think about it all. Every time I do, I get butterflies."