Dates and Friend Zones; Chapter Six

•A MIRACULOUS FANFICTION•

_______.•*+*•._______
MARINETTE'S POV

After my crying session finished, I stood up with weak knees and snatched one of my new dresses to change into. Adrien had conveniently laid them out on his bed, a sad attempt to try and gain my forgiveness. I was so infuriated with my situation that I could have torn it into a million shreds without hesitation or strain, but what good would that do?

I stepped into a corner and faced the wall, just in case anyone decided to enter without knocking. You know, like the Captain, who has proven himself quite the ladies man so far with his kidnapping and beliefs in Stockholm Syndrome and all. I sighed and began to slip off my clothing and put on the dress without any wandering eyes or souls entering the room.

My mind wandered as I changed, trying to search deeper into itself for answers. Did I ever have feelings for Captain Adrien? Possibly. Did they exist anymore after last night? Absolutely not. He was so.. nice and confident up until then. All of the sudden he went full master-and-slave on me, telling me he was jealous of Nathaniel... but only because I belonged to him? I shudder.

As soon as I stepped out, Kim and Max were waiting outside the door. "We're supposed to watch you today, but we don't want to. Promise you won't escape?" Kim questioned. I looked at them curiously and nodded, and Kim then instantly picked him up bridal style.

Before the two entered his room, Kim yelled "WE'RE GONNA MAKE OUT, INTERRUPTERS WILL BE MURDERED."

"KIM!!" Max blushed, and in they went. Kim laughed, then they both went dead-silent when the door slammed shut.

"What even is that?..." I muttered, then turned around to smack my face Captain Adrien's chin.

"Looks like someone wants to find out~" He purred, and I sighed. "Never mind, if it has to do with you I'm ending my life beforehand." I stated and began to walk away, not really sure where to go. However, I couldn't escape the clomp of boots on wood trekking close behind me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked, turning around with a glare ready for him.

"You need to be supervised, Alix and Max just abandoned you," He stated obviously, his voice sickingly  faking to be innocent. "Also, I'm curious as to who which lady you decided to share bedrooms with." He said, raising his arms by his shoulders defensively.

"What if it's a man?" I teased, swearing I could see the slightest bit of blush trail his cheeks. He opened his mouth as if to argue but shut it, and gave me a small glare as he pursed his lips.

"Unless it's me, I won't allow it." He said, confidence growing.

"Is someone jealous?," I fake gasped, and his nearly invisible blush grew a bit. I gasped louder and smack my hands onto my cheeks shockingly. "Oh wait, you already said that, when you were telling me about how I was your property and such. But oh wow, he's jealous!~" I bully.

"Pipe down, Marinette. I'm not jealous, it's just that I have a larger room than the rest of the boys onboard." He stated, "liar" basically written on his forehead.

"You have a larger room than everybody here." I claimed and folded my arms, my patience fading by the second.

Again, he tried to find something to fight back with, but silenced himself. "Alright. I know I'll be stuck on this god-forbidden boat for the rest of my life, but don't go falling for me. Alya and Nino seem to be really close so I don't want to be... involved.... in that," I brought one of my pointer fingers to my chin and thought. "Umm, I'll stay with Rose. If she's okay with it. She was the first one I got to know in this "new way of life", so I trust her." I finished for clarification. Wait,