Abigail Tate

Name: Abigail Rosemary Tate

Age: 17

Nickname: Abby.

Looks: dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tan, 5'8

Personality: Nice smart sassy funny.

Friends: Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski (boyfriend), Lydia Martin, Derek Hale, Allison Argent, Isaac Lahey, Vernon Boyd, Danny, Jackson, Erica.

Family:
Malia Tate (twin sister)
Peter Hale (Biological Father)
Corinne (Biological Mother)
Henry Tate (Adoptive Father)
Evelyn Tate † (Adoptive Mother)
Kylie Tate † (Adoptive Sister)
Talia Hale † (Paternal Aunt)
Laura Hale † (Paternal First Cousin)
Derek Hale (Paternal First Cousin)
Cora Hale (Paternal First Cousin)

Hobbies: Fighting, Writing, English, reading.

Boyfriend: Stiles Stilinski.

Creature: Hybrid

DESCRIPTION

Abigail Tate, has lived in Beacon Hills, all her life but when she was 9, her twin sister Malia and adoptive mother and sister were involved in a car accident, killing her mother and little sister and Malia going missing.

The night before their second half of sophomore year, Abigail and her best friends, Scott and Stiles, go in the woods searching for a half dead body, but they get separated causing Scott to get bitten by a werewolf and Abigail seeing her sister.

Now it's their second half of junior year, but during the events of the first half, Stiles and Abigail finally gets together after years of pinning after each other. Along with them getting together Scott, Stiles and Allison start experiencing things as a result of their deaths and coming back to life.

Experience how Abigail deals with everything during her junior year.