Chapter 7

Deputy Parrish POV:

I walked out of the café as I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." Me and The girl both said.

I looked to see it was Abigail Tate getting up.

"Deputy good to see you." Abigail said her beautiful brown eyes sparkled.

Stop thinking that Parrish your 24 and she's 17.

"You to Abigail where are your friends and boyfriend?" I asked.

"Their somewhere and I'm single again I was going to buy a coffee than head to school." Abigail said.

"Since I bumped into you how about I buy you a coffee." I said.

"You don't have too." Abigail said.

"Its the least I can do for a beautiful girl like you." I said.

Abigail bit her lip looking at me.

"Fine." She said walking in.

I drove her since she was walking. And I was a volunteering for the kids who wanted to join the police force.

"So Parrish why do you like me so much?" Abigail asked as we got out.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said as she grabbed my hand.

"I can see right through you and I like you two I'm almost 18 and I can do what ever I want." Abigail said.

I looked for her as someone yelled her name.

"ABIGAIL!" Stiles her ex boyfriend yelled.

She rolled her eyes as someone else yelled her name.

"ABIGAIL COME ON!" A boy said I've never seen before said.

"Ill see ya later." Abigail said walking to the boys.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders lending up.

I smiled winking at her.

Stiles' POV:

When Abigail kissed Jackson I grew mad.

Malia sighed hiding her face.

We were only three feet away from them with the others as Peter came.

"Abigail you forgot your lunch money." Peter said Abigail moved away from Jackson.

"Thanks daddy." Abigail said taking it.

Peter walked to me Malia and the others.

"Malia you got a lot of explaining to do you two Stiles she came home crying. Eight years together Stiles and she already has another boyfriend." Peter says.

"Have you seen her with Parrish?" I said growing angry.

"As a matter of fact I have and if she wants to be with him she can. But you need to figure out how together back. I don't want her being away from the man she's suppose to be with." Peter said walking away.

We looked back at Abigail who was laughing with three other guys.

"You boys should join the lacrosse team. Our players kinda suck besides Danny." Abigail said.

Scott walked to Abigail grabbing her hand.

"Ill be back." Abigail said as we walked away with her.

"What is your problem Abigail?" He asked.

"My problem? My own twin sister and the boy I thought loved me were kissing. You Lydia and Kira seem like you think I'm not here. I made new friends I don't want to be that scared girl anymore Scott. I wanna live without this stuff but every year things gets worser. Liam Garrett and Mason are just friends and besides their only 16. And Jackson is just helping me forget about Stiles. I can do my own things I thought of all go you as my family that wasn't broken down. And maybe the deputy might be older but he actually cares. Until I get apologies from everyone just stay away okay? I might sound like a bitch but that's the way it is." Abigail said walking away.

We went inside with the boys I grabbed Scott by the collar.

"What was that Scott? huh?" I asked.

"I was just trying to help." Scott said.

"That didn't help at all. And we still need to figure out Peter." Lydia said.

"We gotta get to class." Kira and Malia said walking away I followed them glaring at Scott.

A.N: The truth comes out for Abigail. What do you guys think? will she get back with Stiles? or will Parrish and Abigail go out for a couple of dates? tell me what you guys think in personal questions or comment?