Introduction

After everything with the wolf pack, finding Argent, Melissa and the Sheriff. Along with Stiles, Scott and Allison having to die to find them, things are slowly getting better.

Currently, I was walking in the woods behind the lacrosse field looking for the lacrosse balls that got left there, just because I sassed Mr Harris.

"Come on, I gotta help find Erica and Boyd." I said to myself picking up yet another ball.

I kept on walking until I saw a ball not to far from me so I made my way over but despite my fast reflexes, I trip over a large branch while I did so, cause I'm a clumsy hybrid.

Once I regain my composure, I looked to where the ball was to see it gone.

"What the fu--." I stopped when I saw a coyote with snow white fur and piercing blue eyes.

"Malia?" The name fell from my mouth with out even thinking.

The coyote looked at me getting closer, once she was a couple inches in front of me, she moved her head motioning me to hold out my hand.

The ball fell in my hand and Malia quickly ran.

"Wait!" I called for her to come back but she didn't.

I let out a sigh before getting up and dusting off my jeans.

"That enough for tonight." I said before making my way back to the school.

After dropping off the bag, I made my way to Derek's loft.

I lost my twin sister, and adoptive mother and my sister, eight years ago in a car crash. My twin Malia, survived by running away. I was at home that night with dad as I was sick.

I didn't take my car today as Stiles drove me, so I was running vampire speed to the loft.

I jumped over a couple more building tops before getting to Derek's loft.

The window was left opened so I jumped in landing on my feet, I can do that but I can't walk in the woods.

"And Abigail Rosemary Tate sticks the landing." Stiles announced as him and Scott clapped.

"Bravo!" Scott smiled at me.

"You guys get weirder everyday." Derek said as I smiled before going to kiss his cheek.

"Oh, you love me. And not them." I said before going between Scott and Stiles.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"I was thinking of going through the air vents." Stiles said looking at me.

I turned my head to realize that we were only a couple inch apart from each other.