Chapter 16

A.N Since I haven't updated in a very long time. I am going to skip to the end of this story and start with the Sequel.

_______________________

I jumped off of Alec's back after he ran me all the way to Mexico.

"Thank You Alec. Tell Jane i'll see her soon." I told him as Alec nod.

"See you later." Alec said as he ran off.

I turned to see Liam with his arm around Malia and Stiles lying on the dirt ground.

I laughed walking to Stiles laying my head beside his as he turned.

"I thought you were in Washington." Stiles said as I smiled.

"I was than I was in France visiting Isaac. Than I was in Italy." I told him as he smiled.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you." Stiles said as I smiled.

"You really should be sorry for what you did. I loved you for the past nine years." I told him as he laughed.

"Abigail Lyric Tate/Hale/Parrish. Where did you go?" Jordan asked.

"To help some friends." I told him getting up.

An idea came to my mind as I went up to Scott kissing him.

It lasted for a good two minutes until I moved away.

"One more to go." I told Stiles as he looked at me.

I went too Sheriff kissing him for two minutes than pulled away.

I walked back to Stiles who had his arms crossed.

"Abigail what the hell was that?" Stiles asked.

"You kissed two girls one was my blood. So I kissed your blood. So than I kissed your best friend." I told him arms crossed.

"Your so weird." Stiles said as I lend up to kiss him.

"Oh but you love me." I said pressing my lips on his.

_______________________

I was at my locker grabbing things for my next two classes after music.

Someone tap my shoulder I looked to see Stiles.

"Are you going to wear this?" Stiles asked holding up the ring on the necklace.

"I don't know yet. I still don't trust you at all. So you got until something bad happens again to make it up to me. Than I would love to be Mrs Stiles Stilinski." I told him as he nod.

"Okay than. For spring break would you like to come with me to see my grandmother in New York?" Stiles asked.

"I always wanted to go to New York so it's a date." I said slamming my locker.

"See you in Bio!" Stiles yelled as I called over me shoulder.

"Don't get your hopes up!" I told him before turning into the music room.

A.N Yes this is very short but the chapter 1 of the sequel will be longer and better so buckle up friends.