Just another random day

"Ahhh today is boring, why did this day choose to be this boring and Nepa has refused to bring light, phones dead, sun is way too hot like hell has just been opened why is life like this in Nigeria, hmm what can I do now " were the thoughts that ran through my mind lying in my bed on a hot Thursday afternoon. "On the bright side school resumes on Monday glory to God at least I get to see people again" I mumble to myself.

Just then my younger sister walks in "Egbon  mummy Seun dey call you( Seuns mum is calling you)" she said looking tired

"wetin happen again na(why)" I reply." I no know ooo" she responds.  Reluctantly I stand to answer her

"Ma emi niyi (ma here I am) " I answered her "  daddy yin ati mummy yin ni awon ma wa mu yin lola ( your parents are coming to pick you tomorrow) " she says. "Finally some good  news" I think.  "Oya e loma ko eru yin ooo (go and start packing your loads)" she continues.

Just as I was about to go and start packing my stuffs my cousins come in " Adura make we go play ball na ( Adura let's go play ball)" Seun says and Akin nods.

Wait a minute I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Adura Babatunde I'm from a family of five, dad and mum with two siblings with me being the first born then my sister (Ayo) after me and my brother(Joshua) being the last. I'm a gentle and not so gentle boy Who enjoys the company of himself a lot, except you think like me and I'm not a loner I actually have friends but then it's just for the sake of having so I won't be branded a loner like you are thinking now, I'm actually very jovial and playful when I want to be, I'm smart academically at least always in the top five I never fight for first or second it would mean more reading which I barely even do, I'm athletic, I love sports especially soccer oh Jesus. I live in Lagos, Agege to be precise though my siblings and I are currently on holz at my big Mummy's place at Owo,  Ondo state. She has 3 sons and 2 daughters.. You get the to know more about my family later.

So back to my life since I love playing football I agree, we get to the field and did I tell  you, my cousins and I are very good at soccer? Yes we are, 3 of us playing together is very hard to defeat

Like always we dominated the field but there was something about today my cousins are playing a little different, like they are really playing and showing off their skills, didn't think much of it just enjoyed playing. Its almost time to wrap up the game and to find out the best player for the day (like me and my cousins do) and my cousins started arguing and the argument was little heated (now knowing my cousins they argue about everything and when I say everything I mean everything like literally everything but that had stopped so why are they are arguing at least they don't fight again, physically now they would beat each to pulp before, and they are my best cousins mainly because we cause a lot of problems together and it's always fun to be with them)  and this was getting out of hand, trying to figure out what was causing the argument to be this heated, looking around the field, that's when I noticed her....

Hey guys how are y'all doing I was persuaded by a friend to write this story of mine so I finally agreed and we here
Hope you guys enjoyed it
Stay glued as story unfolds
Oh oh oh and plssssssss vote this is my first story oooo abeg

Timileyin Jay