The Beginning of series of awkward events

In Nigeria the senior class is always divided into 3 categories namely the science, commercial and the art, I was in the commercial though my dad wanted me to be in science but then he doesn't force his will on his children like some other African fathers. My dad was very understanding he knew I was good in science but I liked business better so he allowed go to commercial class.

In our class that Monday we had two new students a boy Gabriel, and a girl Bola. Gabriel was tall a bit light skinned and very attractive and Bola was dark skinned, average height and very pretty. Instantly  knew the guys would have a new competition over the new girl.

They were both asked to get a seat and the Bola chose an empty seat by my side, Gabriel chose a seat beside the prettiest girl in the class, Fortune. Bola chose a seat beside me, Bola then faced me and introduced herself "hey I'm Bola" and I reply "hi I'm Adura" she says" I know I've heard a lot about you that's why I chose to seat beside you, wanted to know firsthand who the Adura I've been hearing really is" now I was very surprised at her response and wanted to know how she knew me, who told her about me and what was it she knew exactly about me so I asked "wait wait wait how did you know me, who told you about me and what do you know ?" I asked,  she replied" don't worry you'll know soon enough but for now can I see your books for what you guys have done so far" me being someone that doesn't push matters shrugged and replied "OK we've only done 3 subjects and they all just gave topic outlines and handed her my books".
Bola and I hit it off immediately and started chatting and she was smiling and laughing at my jokes and comments, we became close friends and my friends were already looking at me like how the hell did he pull that off and the girls in the class were like isn't this girl new how come she can be that free with a guy on her first day, hmm she must be a flirt and yeah that's how girls jump into conclusions not wanting to know what was going or what happened they jump into it like that. Like it takes a lady 0.01 nano seconds to jump into conclusions and for Nigerian ladies it's instinctive it just comes.

It was time for long break and I was out with my guys to chill, we had not started playing football yet because well everyone is adjusting to their new personalities so we just went to the kiosk and chilled right by the swings, the guys started asking me loads of questions dude "how did you get that girl so fast?" I answered "I didn't do anything we just talked and jelled she's a very interesting person and I'm not interested in dating her we are just friends" just then Yemi screams "dibs on the girl". One of our rules anyone who calls dibs has the first shot so Yemi gets the first shot at Bola.

After break as I was entering the class I noticed there was another girl at Bola's table talking to her as I approached my desk which was beside Bola's it seemed I knew the lady talking to Bola but wasn't sure.

Ohh one thing g I didn't tell is that I get very easily distracted like I have the attention span of a two years old so I got distracted almost immediately and started walking towards Evans who also is a very good friend and the only one better at football than I am though only because he scores more goals. Evans and I with Gabriel the new boy got talking and I forgot I was going to know who was at Bola's desk.

4:00 pm
The closing bell rings and as usual all students rush out of the class, I was feeling a little uneasy so I decided to rest my head a bit before standing and about 2 minutes later I feel the presence of someone standing over me then a voice "we meet again", wait I know this voice I think to myself   and as I look up it was her.........................

Hey guys watta up
I know the end is a bit Cliche had to quickly drop some thin, still super busy
Hope you guys are enjoying it
Oh yeah hope you guys love music I love music this song's been jamming me up today
Give me Kirk Franklin and Mali music