Vampire prince?!

Encres p.o.v 

        I lived here with my brother for many years today he will be visiting me I am so happy its been 3 years. I herd a knock I happily skipped to the door and opened it expecting to see my brother but who came was another knight.

       " Hello you are Encre right?" he asked.

      "Yes?" I said wondering what was wrong .

      "Your brother he is... Dead" he handed me a slip of paper I closed the door and fell to the ground tears falling off my face after a minute I opened the letter it was saying how he was a good knight but I have to take his place. Oh god, how could I go to war I cant fight even for my life? I went to my bed and cried my self to sleep.

~Le time skip~ 

      "Are you ready Encre?" he asked me. 

       "Ready as I will ever be" I had my stuff in my hand and went off to my new home we walked for a long time before reaching a camp. There where some hot guys ruining around yes I am gay. I looked around to see the king and his son was there I have never seen the king before I looked at them his son looked at me and stared walking over to me!? 

      "Hello cutie, " he said kissing my hand. No way I did not want to be apart of royalty they killed innocent vampires but I did not want to fight in the war...What am I gonna do?

      "Who is this son?" the king said looking at me.

     "The man I want to marry, " the prince said winking at me I don't wanna fight but I don't love him...I have to I cant kill someone The king smiled at me.

       "Great why don't you come with us...What was your name?"  The king said looking at me. I did not even know them!

      "O-oh its Encre," I said putting on a fake smile. 

"Well my dear Encre you have the voice of an angel," the prince said. 

(WARNING please do not get mad at me but I don't know what they're called in this Au so I am just gonna call them Asriel and Asgore)  

         ~Le time skip because I am lazy and have to do stuff~

I laid down next to him how could I say yes...I got up and looked out the window I looked over to see the forest no one goes there they would not think of looking for me there. I put my stuff in my bag 

      "I am sorry" I whispered to him to felt kinda bad. I put my regular clothes on and just walked out the door. I started sneaking out of the village I found Eterna fighting with a bat she was trying to kill it I could not let her. 

       "STOP!" I scream it did not do anything to her they both looked at me 

       "Why its a vampire!" she said I got in front of the bat 

       "I did not do anything to you so let it go!" I said

       "Move Encre," she said in a deep tone after she said that a swarm of bats came out of the forest I took the small bat and ran with it into the forest. I sat down on a log 

         "Thank you " I looked over to see the little bat turn into a vampire...

     "Y-your w-welcome," I said kinda scared 

       "I am Jasper, " He said Jasper the vampire prince I just saved the vampire prince what did I get myself into.

(Words 605)