Village

( Sorry I have not posted in a while )

       Encre's p.o.v

      I looked into the moon. Its glow hugging me like a warm embrace. I could smell smoke from the kitchen. 

    " Mr. Encre time for dinner" said suave peering in the door. 

    " Ok I will be down in a second" I said smiling at him. I went with him down to the kitchen to see Fallacy and Jasper. I sat down near Fallacy.

    "So I thought that I would show you around the village." Said Fallacy I looked over at him 

    "That sounds fun!" I say I cant remember when I was last outside but on the ground not looking out a window. We finished up and Fallacy came and took my hand. I went out with him we walked a bit till we got to a clearing. It was so beautiful. Happy children running around some people stopped walking at looked at us. 

     " That's the human that saved Jasper I saw it!" I herd one of the children say to there friends. I smiled at then Fallacy kissed me on the forehead some gasped some smiled some looked disgusted. I cant blame them my kind killed them. 

    "Everyone I want you to see my beautiful partner " he said winking to me I blushed a bit.  Most people clapped and a some gave me looks. Fallacy showed me some of his friends I sat with there children near a fire. Some of the hot embers jumping out of the fire. 

      "H-here you go" said one of the little children I looked over the handed me a flower crown. I put it on. 

  "Thanks its so pretty" I said. I walked around a bit then I got lost hey you cant blame me! I looked around a bit and saw a dude in a dark corner. Smoking (I know they probably did not have cigarettes back then but ya...I know) he stepped out of the dark. I turned around and tried to find my back back to Fallacy. He was walking faster I got scared he did not look like he liked me when Fallacy told his people. He grabbed me. 

     "Where are you going?" he said putting his still lit cigar to the flower crown it started to but I threw it off my head. 

     " A-are you c-crazy?" I said shaking. 

      "Hold still I am hungry " he said pulling me closer to him I could hear loud footsteps I turned to see Fallacy he was cursing. But it was to late he put his fangs into my "neck" and I passed out....I woke up back in Fallacy's room his arms around me. I tried to act asleep scared he would be mad at me going off by myself. 

     "I know you are awake Encre I am not mad" he said nuzzling my neck. Dang he can read me like a book I thought 

      "Just be careful I cant lose you two" he said. Suave brought in some pancakes for breakfast. I looked over at Fallacy as I put the warm pancake in my mouth.

     "I promise "

Words: 524