Vampire king?!

Encres p.o.v  

      The little vampire smiled at me he grabbed my hand and stared walking deeper into the forest. 

      "W-wait where are you taking me?" I said.

      "To my house silly" he said. It was getting darker the deeper we went in after a bit I saw a huge black and red castle. Jasper let my hand go I walked back a bit. 

      "Are you coming? We are not gonna hurt you" he said. His kind killed my brother how can I trust him?!

      "Ya c-coming" I said I am gonna die. I followed him inside once I entered the door slammed shut I saw a tall black boned handsome vampire leaning on the wall. 

      "Jasper who is this " he said razing a eyebrow at me I gulped I felt a chill go up my spine.

      "This man saved my life form the villagers" he said I looked over at him he started to walk over to me.

      "Thank you, you can stay here with us" he said looking into my eyes he held out his hand.

      "My name is Fallacy" I blushed a bit and shook his hand. 

      "M-my name is Encre" I said I looked over where Jasper was... he was not there. I looked back at Fallacy.

      Fallacy's p.o.v 

      There was something about this human I want to keep it safe.

      "Let me show you around the place" I said and I showed them around the place I lead them to my room.

     "We don't have a guest room you will have to sleep with me if that's ok with you" I say.

      "Y-ya that's fine" Encre says it hurts me when I see them scared I pull them closer to me.

      "Please don't be scared I promise to keep you safe and thank you my son is the only thing I have left" I said feeling the tears attacking my eyes but I held them in. 

       "I lost someone to" he said 

 (Sorry it is short 332 words)