Plot twist coming up/ Chapter

I want to make another book name an undertale ship in the comments (No judging other peoples ships!) Thanks for 500+ Views love you all! And a BIG plot twist is coming up get ready! 

      ~Encres p.o.v~

      I walked around the new place it was old but preserved. there was a hole or two in some letting butterflies of all kinds in the place. One of them came and landed on my shoulder. I locked eyes with Fallacy and blushed.

      "Your so beautiful" Fallacy said coming toward me scaring the butterfly away and lifted me and gave me a smooch on the lips. He put me down and we opened the door to the village and everyone's heads turned. Some looked happy and some concerned. Fallacy told them what happened.  They got enraged some cursed my people's name I don't blame them I would too. I needed to show humans that vampires are not that bad! But Fallacy would never let me go back. I started to zone out thinking about what to do.

      "Encre? Encre?" I did not even see we went inside. 

      "Oh sorry I think I am a bit sleepy," I said smiling he smiled back walking to our new bedroom and we went to bed. I woke up Fallacy was still asleep I started thinking I could go to the village and show them I am alive and that there not that bad! I got up and gave Fallacy a kiss on the cheek and left a note. 

      "I love you" I whispered I got some clothing and some food put it in a bag. I walked out some people gave me smiles. I walked out of the village and started walking through the forest. Soon getting to the village I gulped as I stepped out into the open as the guards looked over at me. 

Sorry, it's short!

       (Words: 316 )