Chapter 2

Yoongi's Pov
Ugh another day at this school. I just can't wait till summer break so I can get out of this hell hole. Like everyday I walked into school with boys giving me jealous/envious stares and girls swooning over me. I was looking for one person in particular, I was searching for him until I saw him at his locker. I walked up to him just as he closed it. He turned around and got surprised. When he looked up he eyes widened in fear. I just smirked at him. "Goodmorning babyboy."
                                                   Jimin's Pov
I turned around after I closed my locker and was face to face with the devil himself. "Goodmorning babyboy." He said while smirking at me.
Not gonna lie I actually kind of like him, so being the shy person I am I blushed at the nickname. I looked at the ground not wanting to make any eye contact. "Your not going to look at me or say goodmorning back. I feel hurt." He said with a fake hurt expression on his face. I just stayed in the same spot because there is no way I'm lifting my head nor am I going to talk to him. I guess he didn't like that because he lifted my chin up with his index finger, I was slightly blushing and that dumb smirk came back. Ugh can you stop with the smirk my lord I thought. He took my by the hand and brought me to the janitors closet. Oh no here we go again, all he was doing was of course smirking that dumb as hell smirk.

I know it's kinda short, I'm very sorry for that but to make it to you guys I'm doing a few more updates today. YAY!!!
Love you guys, until next time. BYE!!!