Chapter 5

Ok quick announcement, so for the last chapter I put chapter 3&4 in one. So just in case you guys are confused about why this says chapter 5 up instead of chapter 4. That's why, now enough of me talking and let's get on with the story.
Enjoy!!
❤️❤️

"Hey...sweetheart." My eyes widened. "E-eomma??? I thought you d-died."
                                                    Flashback
Me, my mom, my dad, and my older sister were driving to the movies to see SpiderMan but on the way there, this car came speeding down the road and crashed into the side of us. Our car started spinning down the road and hit the side of the road (Idk what you call that silver thing on the side of the road). Everything was blurry and my head was hurting like crazy, soon all I saw was black. When I woke up, I was in the hospital, my head and my legs hurt. I,pressed the nurse button and the nurse came. I asked the nurse where my parents and my sister are. She told me that my dad is fine but my mom and sister are dead. I stared at her and started laughing. "Your really funny, thank you for the joke but that's something you don't joke about ok?" She looked at me with sympathy. "I'm not joking sweetheart, they died 2 hours ago. I'm really sorry." I just looked at her and didn't realize I was crying. She smiled sadly at me and left the room.
                                               Nurse's Pov
I left the kid and went into his mom's room. Yes his sister died but his mom is still alive. She just told me to tell him she was dead. Why? Well because she felt like she couldn't raise her son correctly. I know it's not a good reason but who am I to tell the Mrs.Park no? "Mrs.Park I told your son and your husband the news." "Thank you you so much, now can you help me out of this hospital?" "Of course Mrs.Park" I helped her get out of the bed and told her where she can go to avoid the CCTV.
                                        End Of Flasback
"Pumpkin that why I called you. I'm really sorry for what I'm about to tell you, and I know that your going to hate me for it but that day when we had that car crash, I didn't die. Yes your sister did but I only had a few minor injuries. I was so sad that your sister died, that I felt like I wasn't a good enough mother to take of you. So I told the nurse to tell I died. I'm really sorry Jimin, I know I'm a really bad mom, and I hope you can forgive me some day. I understand if your upset, but just know that I really love you, I always have and always will. I have to go now Pumpkin, have a great day and stay happy and healthy. Love you, bye.
Then she hung up, I was so confused and sad, I just sat there looking at my phone and started crying.