Chapter 12

One Week Later
Author's POV

Jimin and Yoongi's were getting ready for school. Jimin was downstairs watching spongebob squarepants while waits for Yoongi's to come downstairs and eat breakfast. Don't tell Yoongi's this but he the kid takes ten years to get ready. Anyway after a while Yoongi finally cam downstairs and grabbed a apple while walking to Jimin. "Hey kitten" He said giving Jimin a kiss, chuckling when he saw him blush. "Hey hyung" He smiled and got up. "You ready to go?" Jimin nodded while getting up and turning the tv off.

They both went to the front door and got their backpacks while putting their shoes on. Yoongi put his arm around Jimin's shoulder and opened the door, quickly grabbing his wallet and keys and walked out the house with Jimin. He closed the door and they both walked to his car.

Time Skip
They arrived at school, getting out of the car and walking towards their friends who were at the front gate. "Tae!" Jimin squealed while running to his best friend, giving him a bone-crushing hug. Tae giggled and hugged him back. "Hey Minnes, if you don't mind can I breath please." Jimin laughed slight and let go of his best friend. Yoongi came and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist while smiling. "Hey guys." They all started talking about randomness until the bell rang. Walking their separate ways, each one of them went to their destined class.

Jimin's POV
As I was going to my class, I was shoved against to wall. Gasping at the force and pain, I looked at up at the person and groaned internally. Hyunjae. I sneered at him and tried to get out of his grip. "What do you want Hyunjae." I said getting annoyed by his presence ant his face. He smirked one hell of a ugly smirk, thinking he looked intimidating or however he was trying to look, when he really looks like a dying rat. "That's no way to talk to your Daddy, now is it?" I laughed at him. "Either your stupid or retarded, better yet your probably both because news flash you dumb fuck, I'm already taken and I'm pretty sure you know who it is. And if you don't then I can call him right now, and I don't think he would like the idea of having some ugly fucker pinning his boyfriend against the wall and calling themselves "Daddy". So I advise you to get your filthy hands of of me because thanks to you, I'm late for class. Oh and stop smirking you look hideous." I said looking straight into his eyes. I tried not to laugh at the face he was making, he just scoffed and backed up.

"You'll be sorry Park Jimin." I smiled. "Already am after witnessing that hideous smirk." And with that I walked away  and went to class, leaving him stunned and angry. I walked into class, bowing at the teacher and apologizing for being late. I went to my seat and started taking notes for today's lesson.

Time Skip
The bell rang indicating that it was lunch time. I went to Yoongi's classroom and waited for him to come out. After a minute I saw him come out, and smiled while going to him giving him a kiss on the lips. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey babe." He said while pecking my cheek. I smiled and snuggled up against him. "Hey hyung." He smiled at me and tightened his arm around my waist. "You wanna get lunch or just go home?" I smiled slightly thinking about our friends and shook my head. "Let's eat lunch here." He kissed my forehead and nodded. "Ok bub." I blushed and pecked his cheek, and with that we both started walking to the lunch room.

Yay!! We have another dumb bitch to add to the cancelled character list. Everyone please welcome Hyunjae, a grade A asshole and retard. Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I need suggestions for upcoming chapters so please feel free to give your ideas.
As always, I love you guys. Have a nice day/night everyone.