Chapter 13

Hey lovelies so sorry for the long wait but I had stupid writers block, which was annoying as hell but thankfully it's gone. So enjoy the chapter!!

Yoongi and Jimin were cuddling on the couch watching Peter Pan, to which Jimin requested. They were half way done with the movie when suddenly Yoongi's phone started ringing, Yoongi being Yoongi he silenced it and continued watching the movie. A few minutes later and the phone started ringing again, groaning in annoyance he answered it, only to be shocked when he heard his mom's voice.

He quickly sat up ignoring the little sound of disapproval Jimin had made. Pausing the movie he went into the kitchen, and sighed while sitting on one of the chairs.
"Hey mum." He mumbled not really excited to be speaking with her at the moment. "Hello Yoongi, may I ask why  had to call more than once. You better not be making that silly music again." He sighed again already regretting app ting the phone call. "No mum, I was watching a movie. So I really didn't look at the caller ID. Why did you call me, it must be really important since you walked me twice.

She chuckled. "Can I not call me son to see how he's doing?" Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes, already having enough of her bull crap. He didn't notice that Jimin came into the kitchen and sat on the bar stool. "Not to be rude mum but you and I  both know that's not why you called me." His mum sighed and nodded even though he couldn't see her. "Yes, I suppose your right. I called because I wanted to let you know that me and your father are visiting, in approximately three days." He almost chocked on his saliva when he heard those words.

Why you ask, well not because he may or may not like his parent but because, one he never told his parents about Jimin nor that he was gay and two, he could already sense this whole meeting was gonna be terrible. Recovering quickly and sighing for the third time this entire phone call, he said okay to his mum. "Perfect, me and you and your father will be going to a restaurant to discuss how your education is going." He knew what he was about to do was going to be a bad idea but he also knew they were gonna discuss more than his education. So without anymore thinking he asked his mum. "Mum is okay if I bring a plus one."

His mom smiled assuming that her son was going to bring his girlfriend, and she was right except this supposed girl is a boy. And boy was she in for a surprise, so with a nod she allowed her son to bring his plus one. After saying goodbye to each other, Yoongi hung up with another sigh. He got of the chair and turned around about to go back into the living room to continue cuddling his baby and watching the movie, only to get the living daylight scared out of him when he saw Jimin sitting on one of the bar stools with his head resting on his arms.

"Jesus Minnie, you literally just gave me a heart attack." He said while putting his hand over his chest, Jimin just giggled and got of the stool, walking towards him and giving him a hug. "Sorry babe, but was that your mom?" Yoongi just nodded and kissed the top of his forehead. "Yep, and we are meeting them at a restaurant in exactly three days." Jimin nodded while smiling and took Yoongi's hand dragging him back to the Foch so they could finis the movie.

Three Day's Later
It was the day Jimin and Yoongi were going to meet his parents at the restaurant. To say Yoongi cared was an understatement, he was already prepared for their over-dramatic and disrespectful reaction for when he told them he was gay and had a boyfriend. So yes, Yoongi was perfectly fine, he was just worried about Jimin. He knew that Jimin was very sensitive about their relationship, so he was ready to defend his boyfriend not matter what, but little did he know he wasn't gonna have to.

Omg I'm excited to write the next chapter, how do you guys think his parents are gonna react? Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I love you guys!!!