FOOKIN LAZEH SOIGHTS

Thatcher x Female Reader

2015

3rd Person POV

Thatcher was busy attaching equipment to his priced AR33, almost seen everyday polishing and cleaning it on his free time. He also seen to have a diamond ring as a charm in combat everyday, looking at it every time returning or leaving base. Thermite and Hibana decided to check on their favorite partner in crime, seeing if he is alright. 

Thermite: What's up, BFF? Are you alright?

Thatcher: Firstly, we all are partners, not BFFs. Secondly, i'm fine, why you ask?

Hibana: We have seen you gazing at your AR33, usually using it over the L85, and you have a special charm attached to it. So we are unsure if you are having difficulty coping with something.

Thatcher: There is a reason why I hate electronics.

Thermite: Because you are old?

Thatcher: That is the second reason. There is a story for my first one.

Hibana: Let it out, maybe we can help you out.

Thatcher: So here is what happened. *tears up slightly*

1990

Operation Pink Flamingo

Report: The Russian embassy to the UK was attacked by some Pro-Iraq supporters, armed with AK-47s and explosives, asking for the release of several prisoners. They have threatened to kill a civilian every 1 hour passed, the area has been evacuated.The SAS has sent 5 operators, Thatcher with an L85, Y/N with an AR33 , Price, Soap and Ghost with M4s, to tackle the situation, minimizing losses.

Y/N and Thatcher had a long history together, they were rivals in training for the SAS, before becoming partners during the Falkland Island war and the Iranian embassy Siege. The two were clearly an item, being together almost all the time, going out together and they have met each other's parents. Thatcher was ready to propose to Y/N, using his savings to buy a diamond ring, feeling that she was the right one.

"Clear!" Price,Ghost and Soap yelled as they checked the rooms. The mission was successful, everyone of the hostiles were shot dead, and no civilians were injured. Y/N was standing with her AR33 on guard of the civilians. Thatcher were contacting HQ to request evac immediately. "Entry team to HQ, all hostiles have been eliminated, requesting for medical evacuation." Thatcher radioed. "Roger, sending some ambulances." HQ replied. While he is busy, Y/N noticed something on Thatcher's back. A red dot was bouncing around the area. Y/N turned to the source to see a hostile, seriously injured, ready to fire his rifle with his last breath. 

"LOOKOUT!"Y/N yelled towards Thatcher, running towards him. "What..." was all Thatcher muttered in confusion, before 3 bangs filled the room. Y/N was right in front of Thatcher, suffering the three shots to the gut, falling to the floor immediately, bleeding out. Thatcher suddenly aware of the situation, took out his P226, firing 2 shots at the hostile, killing him instantly, going to aid Y/N. "Y/N,fuck you are bleeding out." Thatcher asked to his love, bleeding profusely. " MAN DOWN MAN DOWN, REQUESTING FOR MEDICAL EVAC NOW!" Thatcher yelled into the radio, his 3 teammates running back after finish clearing all rooms. Thatcher immediately put pressure on her wounds, Y/N drifting in and out of consciousness. "It's not stopping, Y/N why would you do something so dangerous?" Thatcher screamed. "Anyone would do anything to protect the one they loved." Y/N muttered weakly. "I should have been more alert, you would not have been injured." Thatcher cried, tears rolling down his cheeks. "It's fine, I was also fooled till the last second." She joked with a weak smile. "I was going to propose to you after the mission." Thatcher proposed as he took out a small box, showing Y/N a diamond ring. "It's beautiful." Y/N muttered, trying on the ring and admired it. "But I cannot accept it. I won't be able to be with you. Death is knocking at my doorstep. Promise you will find someone else to be with?" She said, using her last amount of strength to remove the ring, passing it back to Thatcher. "I will only marry you and only you." Thatcher cried. "Oh Mike, stubborn as ever. We will meet again in our next life." Y/N assured with a weak smile. The two leaned in for a kiss, before they separated, Y/N breathing her last, leaving the world with a smile.

Price, Soap and Ghost finally returned to Thatcher, to see him still crying looking at Y/N's lifeless body, she having a weak smile. Paramedics entered the room, one coming to Thatcher's side. He looked for signs of life from Y/N, to no avail, displaying a frown and covered Y/N with a blanket out of respect. Thatcher snapped, shoving the paramedic away from the body. " YOU BASTARD, IF YOU CAME EARLIER, Y/N WOULD HAVE FUCKING LIVED.WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE NEEDED."Thatcher yelled at the frightened paramedic, Price,Soap and Ghost holding him back, giving the paramedic time to get out of there. Thatcher was devastated, punching the wall repeatedly, screaming "FUCK" repeatedly. Tired and hurt from his outburst, Thatcher knelt on the floor bawling loudly. His team responded with a hug, and words of encouragements to  live on.

At Y/N's funeral, Thatcher was called by Y/N's father. " My wife and I do not blame your team for her death, do not worry. She served our country proudly, without regrets. She wanted me to pass this to you." Y/N's father explained, handing to Thatcher some things. Her AR33 and a photo of the two together after a movie. "She would not want to see you devastated now, let it all out." Thatcher tried to resist crying up again, but his eyes betrayed him. This time however, he cried silently. "Thank you." Thatcher thanked Y/N's father. Y/N's body was lowered to the hole, Thatcher saluting as it put to rest.

Back to the present.

Thermite: Wow... I am so sorry for your loss.

Hibana: I am sorry we disturbed you over this.

Thatcher: It is fine, I have gotten over it. It is almost time to visit her again, her birthday coming up. I will just reassemble my rifle now and...WHERE THE FUCK IS MY RING?!

The trio looked around the area, Thatcher going nuts as he searched high and low for it.

???: You mean this?

The trio turned to see Lion at the doorway, the ring in his fingers, before dropping it into the dustbin.

Lion:*fake voice*Whoops.

Thatcher was furious, rushing towards Lion before delivering a punch to the face, downing Lion immediately. He may be in his fifties, but he is still strong. He began kicking the shit out of Lion, before the SAS and GIGN stopped them, conveniently walking pass the workshop and noticing the brawl. The SAS held Thatcher back , Lion being held by the GIGN. Thatcher was so in a rage, that the SAS needed Hibana and Thermite to hold him back "FOOK OFF, I NEED TO TEACH THIS FOOKIN PILLOCK A LESSON. YOU BLOODY PRICK, YOU BETTER NOT BE TEAMED WITH ME FOR ANYTHING, I WILL FOOKIN SHANK YOU. YOU SURRENDERING BASTARD, YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!?" The GIGN immediately vacated the area, heading for their dormitory. The group finally released Thatcher from their grasp, taking a second to relax , before toppling over the dustbin, looking for the ring. Once finding the ring, he kissed it. "Y/N I am sorry for that cunt's treatment to you, let me wash his filth off, PASS ME THE FOOKIN SOAP!" Thatcher pleaded before ordering the group to help get him some soap as he proceeded to a sink.

A few days later

Thatcher was back in the UK at a cemetery. He was staring a tombstone with the words:

"Here Lies"

"Y/N L/N"

"1961 - 1990"

"Her sacrifice to save innocent lives will not be forgotten."

"Y/N, its been 25 years, many things has happened since you left. I still am loyal to you, not looking for any other woman to replace you." He proceeded to sit beside next to the tombstone. "Let me tell you my adventure for the year..." He talked before being interrupted by Team Rainbow, Lion absent. "What are you doing here?" Thatcher questioned. "We heard what happened. Here to pay respects." Mute broke the silence. Everyone apologized to Thatcher for his loss, laying flowers on her grave. "If you need some help, I can help." Doc assured Thatcher. "I thank you and her for the service. If you need a break tell me." Six told Thatcher. " I am fine, the world still need us. You all return back to base first, I need some time with her." Thatcher told the team, before all of them leaving for base. Thatcher stayed behind. "Y/N, no matter what happens, I will always love you. Now where was I..."Thatcher said while holding Y/N's tombstone, smiling and crying, before cleaning his face to begin his stories .

A/N:So sorry that the story had to be depressing. Don't worry, Thatcher is a strong man, he will make it. Next one will not be so sad. StrmDominatr signing out.