Not a Chapter (Please Read!!)

Hahahaha okay let me just start by saying wow.

This update is long overdue but I would just like to say some things.

As I'm sure you can tell, I never really write these anymore.

I have NOT left the fandom, but I just am not as involved as I used to be, but I've gotten that way with most fandoms I'm in.

I truly feel bad, but there's nothing I can really do.

What I'm trying to say is that I probably am going to discontinue this book.

If I ever feel in the mood to write another one shot, however, I will add it.

SO NOT ALL HOPE IS LOST! But most of it pretty much is...

But I would also like to say thank you. Thank you for all of the comments you guys post on not only this book but my other MPH books. All of the support and very thing means a lot to me.

I don't want it to be like I'm abandoning this little community we have, but everyone moves on with things in their lives. It happens to everybody.

Now again, like i said before, I have not left the fandom, I just don't write or really read that much fan fictions for it anymore.

But if you ever feel like talking to someone or anything, I'm still here!

So for now, I'm just going to go back into my hole and hide until I feel motivated to do anything. 😂

Thanks for understanding, (or not understanding, I don't know how you feel)

Feel free to comment anything (except rude stuff, but I trust you guys to be nice)

Lastly, have a nice day. Remember you are loved and are an amazing person. People will always be there for you! 💙

-Qwack💙

Stay Peculiar [MPH One-Shots] (Discontinued...for now)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara