....another one.

I SWEAR ONCE I GO HOME I WILL POST SOMETHING!!!
Another thing is..
I got another tag! You dont know how happy that makes me! Anywayssss

checkers65- you are such an amazing writer and stop telling your viewers either way! You are seriously a really lovely person and your writing is beyond my imagination

checkers65- you are such an amazing writer and stop telling your viewers either way! You are seriously a really lovely person and your writing is beyond my imagination. Your language is terific along with how you place you sentences moving my heart. Always.

rpg_game- You! Are such a wonderful friend and i cant imagine i met you. I and so greatful for everything you said to me. You supported me in all the ways that i can imagine. You are such a gift and i couldnt thank you more!

AHam2812- Ok. You are my best friend since the day that i met you! Thats because when i first came to school you were the 1st person to ever talled to me. Not to mention you messed up your classes for two weeks. You are and angel and you cant tell me otherwise.

xlaurennxoxo- my beautiful unicorn, cornflake, and cupcake. You mean so much to me. One of my best friends too! The second person whom i opened up to. You have no idea what that means to me. You are seriously a good friend by all means!

ElliesGold- Girl, imma tell you this right here right now. You're stories aee one of a kind and nobody can recreate them the way you write them. The way you put your words onto paper(aka the screen) is the most definate spectacular thing. Your usage of your lamguage exceeds mine by a bunch. You definatly have a talent for writing and i'm here to tell you that dont give up! You have everything it takes!

lifeismemes- K dude. Just lemme tell ya this. YOU SO GOOD. I LUV YOUR BOOK. Anyways tame your time on the update dont stress!

babyjamiemadison-You are such an amazing author. You notice every single comment on your books amd try to reply to them the best you can. You are seriously so caring that you actually take the time to do that.

OkapiHamilton- Girl your stories and art is amazing. Dont doubt yourself once. You go!

Ok i finally wrote each paragraphhh. Ok i promise when i get home you'll get some art. Actually right now its 00:40 haha.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON READING THIS IS AWSOME. DONT DOUBT YOURSELF TOO MUCH. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. DONT STRESS PERFECTION TAKES TIME (Its not like your not perfect jow anyways)