Guess who's back?!

Ok ok ok i'm so sorry,,, that i've disappeared for so long. Aha- ha ha😅 so i just wanted to say,,, i've got into the feeling of writing! Also,,, i'm thinking of, how do you say??

I'm going to unpublish my story. (Hanging out) <- the title sucks.

But dont worry! I'm working on a new one! And it'll be more organized.

The reason why i'm deleting my story is because i HATE my writing style in that book. I'm planning on writing something more detailed and... not so boring. I want it to be more intresting.

But i'll still be using some of the chapters from that book, but i'll have to edit them.

I know y'all probably not reading any of my booms anymore because,,, i agree,,, it's like i'm dead. I don't update alot. But i hope to make up for it. If you read it until here,,, thank you so much. I really want to thank you guys so much. I'll be updating my one-shots too, infact i'm working on right now.

I'm also not gonna have a schedule yet. Because i feel like i'll not be able to update soon enough to follow the deadline.

I've also been practicing my drawing so i hope you guys like it when i show it to you in the future! I've been planning the plot of the story in an actual book so that i know how to write it!

I really apreaciate that you read until the finish line!! Maybe i'll be making another art book because this one is full of .... hhhh. Ugly drawings!

I also finished a sketchbook page! Are you proud of me 😢?

So i just want to say : I'm back in buisness!

(Enjoy this pic from my group chat)

*whispers* thanks!