Yandere (~Eyeless Jack~)

(WARNING: It's creepypasta, so it's the usual. Death, murder, rape, sex, blood, gore, y'know, the usual)

The artwork on the cover isn't my artwork, I just edited a picture online ;-;

By the way, this chapter has 3,958 words in it .-.

To get a sneak peek of what your reading, _Kim_Haru_, wrote a little thing that pretty much sums this up XD

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
I killed that rapist
And I love you baby

Enjoy XD

~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

She walked down the street, her stomach knotting, and her mind anticipating something bad was about to happen. She felt eyes on her. The cold, curious, eyes that haunted her every where she went. A car passed her. It was dark out, and few street lamps lit the way.

The knot growing bigger, sweat began to form on her pale skin. Another car passed. She screamed when the car honked. "Kyle!" She shouted. It was her friend, Kyle. He was riding shotgun in his cousin's car. He rolled down his window, then so did the boy in the back seat. "Hey, Y/n" Kyle laughed. "Don't scare me like that!" She said as she bent down to look him in the eyes. "Why are you walking by yourself, it's like midnight. You shouldn't be alone, people have been disappearing" Kyle said in a concerned tone. "Well, I don't have a car. Do you see and taxis? Did I mention I only have one friend?" She laughed and continued to walk home.

Kyle got out of the car. "I can walk home, later guys," he said, then jogged to catch up with her. He grabbed her sides, she jumped with a scream/laugh. "Y/N, there's something you need to know" Kyle informed her. "What's that?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. "You aren't safe" he looked her in her eyes, her smile fading. "Well, you'll protect me, won't you?" She giggled playfully punching his shoulder. He rubbed her back, in a slow, menacing way. She looked at the ground, crossing her arms. She tensed up. Something wasn't right. He pulled her closer to him. Close enough that as she walked, her shoulder brushed against his ribs. "Sure, I'll protect ya... But who's gonna protect you from me?" He bent down and whispered in her ear.

She turned and looked him in the face. "Kyle? What do you mean?" She asked, fear caking her voice.

??? POV

That bastard better back off.
Y/N's mine, get your filthy hands off of her. What is he saying? Ugh, I can't hear anything. I grow closer to the edge of the building I'm on. I've been following her, all day. Watching her every move. All day? What am I talking about? I've been doing this for years. Growing fond of her. Loving the way her hair blew in the wind, and the way her hips swayed as she walked.

What's he planning? Doesn't matter, he's dying anyway. I've killed every person who even dares to look at her the wrong way. Now he's touching her? Dude. He's dead already.

Y/N's POV

What does he mean? Why would I need protection from him? His arm was wrapped around me, and I looked back to the ground.

"Try not to scream..." his hand went lower and to my backside. "Kyle!" I gasped and jerked away. He grabbed my wrists and dragged me into an alleyway. "Kyle, wh-what are you doing!? Let me go!!" I cried. "Shh~" Kyle hushed, pinning my hands above my head. His lips smashed against mine. I stared wide-eyed at his closed ones. His feet stood on mine, holding me in place.

I jerked my head to the side and screamed. He stuffed both of my wrists into one of his hands, and he covered my mouth. "I have been working on our friendship far too long to get what I wanted!" His eyes traveled my body "and now you WILL give it to me~!". I bit his hand, he pulled it away. "Kyle, please! I-I don't want this" tears streamed down my face.