(~Laughing Jack~)

Okay, well this is my absolute longest character I have written, I'm not even done with writing it. So far there are THREE chapters! But! I HAVE 735 READS! That's A LOT for me!!!

Thank you all so so so so so so much!!! Now I finally have bragging rights! \>o</

Nah, I'm kidding. Bragging is bad to do.

Imma still do it cuz I'm proud tho XD

I can't thank you guys enough! I mean seriously, this means so much to me!! I'm so happy!!
^u^

And a special shout out to two of my best friends, who always comment and vote on my books, no matter how crappy they are

Drum roll please! Duna duna duna duna *<---- sad attemt at drum sounds*

@Thee_Cinna_Roll and @blueberryzzzz !!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT!

They write books too! I KNOW!! SHOCKER!!!!

So if you like me, I'm sure you'll like them more, please check them out, make sure to vote and comment on every story (spam em' for me if you want 😉)

And dont worry about not liking their books, because honestly, they're all better than mine 😓

(WARNING: This book has a lil more gore in it, and it may or may not make you cry)

Sweet

Laughing Jack's POV

Why does she have to be so sweet?

She stood there, a small smile on her face... A fake smile.

It's Halloween, the night where murder is common, and children go missing; but here she was, my sweet gumdrop, handing out candies and cakes to children.

A small group of young men came up to her little stand piled with sweets. "Hey girl" one of the guys smirked at her. "Oh, hey" she tried her brightest smile. "Say," another one said coming closer "what's your sweet ass doing behind that table? Maybe you could come trick-or-treating with us?" He chuckled.

"Ah," she giggled "I haven't gone trick-or-treating since I was ten". "We could start that back up for you" the first one leaned on the table. "No thank you," she held up a bowl "candy?". One of the men grabbed a lollipop, ripped the wrapper off, sucked on it, then stuck it to her forehead.

She didn't move, she didn't flinch, she just accepted it. She tried for another smile "thank you...". "Your loss, bitch, we could have made your body happy" they chuckled and left. She slowly put the bowl back down and pulled the sticky sugar stick from her forehead.

A small child around the age of six and his mother came up to her small stand. "I'm sorry, miss" the child smiled at her "here!" He handed her a wrapped up popcorn ball glazed with caramel. She smiled and accepted "thank you so much! Why don't you take an extra candy, and make sure to give your mommy some". "Okay!" The boy chirped "Here you go, mommy!" He shoved a gumball in his mothers face "thank you, sweetie. What do you say to the nice lady?" She asked, with a smile. "Thank you, nice lady!" The boy grabbed his mothers hand and began tugging her in another direction. "Thanks," the mother said, "no worries, he's so sweet" my gumdrop smiled as warmly as she could.