Sad News

Hey guys.

So I'm sorry for the updating issue. I haven't really felt inspired to write lately, and every time I do, I get on and it says that I can't accsess the chapter without Wi-Fi, and as you all know, I dont have Wi-Fi or data because I'm a poor nobody .-.

Good news though! My mom found an cheaper brand of medicine that's will make me feel better physically with my stomach issues! Down side is, one of the side affects are depression and suicidal thoughts. I already struggle in that area, my mom knows it, I don't know how, but she does, and she's hesitant on letting me take it.

Even more sad news. My mouse just died. I know it's silly, it's a mouse, why am I so upset about it? Well I dedicated so much time into keeping the baby alive. He barey had his eyes open. He wasn't anywhere near a nest when my dad found him, he was just out in the open, and he was crying out, it was freezing cold. So my dad brought him to my grandma. She then got back at him by giving him to me. And so, I did my best, did some reaserch, gave him food and water. He loved to cuddle with me. As soon as I stuck my hand into his cage to get him out to feed him or let him sleep on me, he would try so hard to get in my hand. And every time I'd put him back in, he'd cling to me like he was scared to let go. I was giving him some water yesterday, and he sucked some up his nose. He began to drown. I performed cpr on him for 20 minutes straight, and he finally came around. After that, he would not let me go whatsoever. But today... I went to my aunts, I bring him everywhere because he has to eat like every half hour and I want to make sure he does since I can't when I'm at school. Well I put him in his little cage and played a game of foosball with my cousin. As soon as I won the game, which wasn't that long, maybe ten minutes, I went straight back to my mouse... I opened the cage and he was stiff...

He was too constipated.

I blame myself, I can't stop blaming myself.

It's a mouse, why am I so upset?

I let the little guy down...

R.I.P.

Mr. Jeffery Meesseeks

Sweet, cuddly, and adorable mouse, who was loved and cherished by only one

(He's on my neck if you can't see him)