20 Minutes in Heaven Pt 2

I know this is really late, sorry ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LJ was quick to snatch Jeff around the shoulders, "Hey fuck buddy! It's our turn!" He exclaimed. Jeff shoved him into the coffee table, "No! Get the hell away from me! Besides, the host never goes first or second. It's Ben and EJ!"

Ben jumped up from his seat, "I have to go to the bathroom!" He ran for the door, but was tripped by Masky. "Come on little man... well don't come on the little man, come on EJ. It'll be fun" Masky told him. "No!" Ben screeched. "Don't worry, I doubt Ben could do anything great in bed, well in a closet, anyway. Hell, I doubt he could get me hard let alone make me come in 20 minutes!" EJ chuckled.

"Hey, I'm the hottest person you've ever even had the chance to fuck!" Ben shot back, still in his position on the floor. "Apparently not, all you know how to do is cry like a little bitch!" EJ huffed. "Nu uh!" Ben exlaimed, his voice breaking slightly.

"Oh yeah? Well then prove me wrong!"

Ben jumped up and stomped to the closet. EJ followed him, lifted up his mask and stuck his tounge out at the other guys sending them a shaka sign with his hands(🤙).They all laughed. EJ shut the door and it wasn't even after it clicked that Ben was unbuttoning EJs pants. He yanked them down to his ankles, and started on the band of his boxers after his knees hit the ground. Ben started pumping his fist along his length.

"Shit Ben, look how fuckin' thirsty you are" Jack told him as he took a fist full of his hair.

"Shit Jack, look how fuckin' hard you're getting" Ben rolled his eyes.

"If you stroke a dick it gets hard buddy. Nothing to do with you" EJ countered embarrasingly.

Ben wrapped his mouth around the tip and flicked his tounge against it teasingly. "Nah, you just can't handle my sexiness".

"Whatever, just suck me off, princess" He gripped the back of his head, and pushed his length down his throat. Ben choked and sputtered and he pushed away from EJ. He coughed and punched him in the leg, "what the fuck!" He exclaimed. "Sorry, you suck at it" EJ smirked. Ben rolled his eyes "Oh ha ha".

He wiped his mouth and looked to the ground as he adjusted himself back on his knees. "I'm not a girl," Ben mumbled "Don't call me princess".

"Whatever floats your boat butterfly".

Ben glared at his penis.

"Don't think about biting me" EJ chuckled.

"And what if I do?"

"You wont like it"

Ben shrugged, "I'm still pretty hot, your dick agrees".

"Just suck me off" EJ scoffed.

And with those words, Ben leaned in and started sucking once again. EJ grunted and stroked Bens hair. "OW!" EJ yelled out when Ben's teeth nipped at his sensitive skin. Ben shot away from him laughing.

"So you enjoy biting, huh!? Like it a little rough? Never took you for that type, but hey, it's fun so I'm in" EJ growled.

Ben's amusement was wiped clean when snatched him up by the arm. "H-Hey!" He tried to pull away but EJ pushed his belly against the wall and pinned him there.

There Ben was, his faced smashed against the hardwood of a wall and a psychopath with a boner pressed against his ass. EJ bit his ear rather hard and squeezed Ben's groin.

Ben let out a yelp and pushed back against EJ. Whether it was an attempt to get away, or it was an act of pleasure, nobody knows. He squeezed until it became a painful hard on and whispered into Ben's ear, "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you. You'll be screaming my name in far under 20 minutes".

Jack ripped his pants down along with Ben's. The anticipation building between the both of them grew thicker than Jeff's armpit hair by the minute. Both of them were too cocky to say that they were enjoying this, and both wanted to show off their sex skills. The sound of Ben's neediness when Jack shoved his fingers down his throat could have easily been covered up as a gagging sound, but Ben didn't bother as much with it.

"I bet you wish you had my cock down your throat again" He growled and slapped his ass.

Ben scoffed but ended up gagging on Jacks fingers instead. Jack let go of Ben's jaw and began prodding at his entrance using the saliva as lube. "How bad do you want me?" EJ teased.

"I don't want you at all. I'm imagining I nice hot chick with a strap on who's really into whatever shit you're trying to use me for" Ben said matter-of-factly.

EJ pushed his tip through, "Fuck!" Ben cried out "What the hell is wrong with you! That shit hurts, oh my god!"

"That's what you get for being a snotty little brat, now stop tensing and relax or I'm gonna fuck you while it hurts" EJ warned. Ben complied. He might as well, he needed a release and EJ was already inside of him.

"Hurry up" EJ announced annoyingly. "That's not how it works dumbass, be patient" Ben growled. "Do I seem like the patient type to you?" EJ shot back as he wrapped his hand around Ben's member. "Of- ahh- Of course not. You're-You're an Ill manered little bitch" Ben shot back breathlessly.

"That's it," EJ growled before shoving the rest of his length in. Ben let out a scream, stringing along an alphabet of profanity and he hit the wall with his palm. EJ wrapped his arms around Ben's torso, holding him to his chest so he couldn't escape. "Are you serious!" Ben groaned squeezing his eyes shut. The white hot pain shooting up his back was enough for him to want to go take a cold shower.

Jack pulled back far enough to move forward and create some sort of friction. "You're so tight, Ben" he moaned. "N-No shit," Ben countered. "Exactly," Jack breathed out "no shit. If there is, I'm going to kill you".

"The -awgh- overload of my sweet ass is going to k-ill you first," Ben groaned, opening his eyes just to slam them shut again and clench his jaw. "Well then you better give me a show because jerking off to porn is a lot better than this" Jack teased.

"Don't lie buttercup. I'm the b-best you've ever had" he arched against Jack only slightly, but it was enough to tell him that he was ready. Jack rocked back and forth against Ben, biting his shoulder to keep back sounds that he knew he would be teased for making. Ben slid his hands down his own body and began jerking himself off. It wasn't long until they were at a fast even pace. The thrusts were becoming sloppy, breathing was more of a chore than it should have been, and even though neither of them would ever admit it, they both knew they would want more afterwards.

A bubbling urge to scream fluttered throughout their bodies as their climax began to build. Up, and up, and up until- "Fuck!" They said in unison. Ben was the first to unravel, and soon after, Jack let loose inside him. "Shit" he muttered before pulling out "we didn't use a condom". He pulled out followed by a pop, Ben relaxed and fell limp against the wall.

Jack grabbed his ass cheeks and began to massage them, "told you I'd fuck the shit out of you". "You also said I'd be screaming your name,guess neither of those were accomplished"

"Fuck you" Jack growled and pulled away from him. "You just did" Ben snorted and pulled up his pants.

--------

If it was bad, I'm sorry XD

I kind of forced it--
I don't really enjoy writing these things as much as I used to, yknow? So it's becoming harder to write it