07.

yoongi found him sitting on a bench at a nearby park. he sat beside him, as he kept on letting out a sigh. the skies looked calming, but it wasn't enough to calm him down. jungkook was a bit fazed about what just happened all of a sudden. taehyung was still the same, friendly and cheerful, but he doesn't seem to be the same. if he was, then he'll probably get too affectionate and will attempt to hug jungkook earlier. if he was the same, then he'll keep bugging jungkook about calling him taetae rather than hyung. but no, he didn't do any of those. he just gave him a small smile, a very little one, and it didn't make jungkook feel any better about the situation that he's in.

"hey kid," yoongi uttered out, breaking the total silence earlier. "what're you up to?"

"nothing much," jungkook replied, but yoongi looked unimpressed.

the older boy wore a simper and the dark-haired boy just knew it. "having a serious thing, huh? care to tell me about it?"

      of course he can't. but he wanted to. he wanted to let these pent-up feelings out by now, but he doesn't think it's right to bother others by these. silence was his answer to yoongis question, and he new that the blonde wasn't satisfied with it. it's not like the older does like to butt in with others' lives; he never liked to, as far as jungkook knows. he doesn't know what's starting his yoongi-hyung now, but all he knows is that he's kind of relieved to know that someone cares at the same time uneasy because he's confused whether to say it to yoongi or not, and the elder is probably expecting an answer by now. they're not even that particularly close. so jungkook's slightly in doubt.

"tell me jungkook, it's about your undying love for taehyung, isn't it?" the other questioned, and jungkook nearly gagged at the mere question.

he was quick to deny it. "n-no! it's not like that. and i don't like taehyung, taehyung-hyung in that way. it's just-- ah curse it! i swear it's not like what you're thinking, hyung. it's not like that..."

he heard yoongi chuckled, and was confused of what's amusing with what he said. he was still blushing deeply from what the guy had said earlier. "i don't know how you can deny such things when you two are being obvious as fuck."

"we aren't a thing or shit. you and jiminie-hyung are even showy than us, yet you keep denying it." he said in defense, as yoongi scowled at him.

"hey. watch your words, brat," yoongi venomously sputtered out, which rendered jungkook silent. "fuck this bickering and let's get to the real problem. what's the deal?"

still a bit terrified, jungkook answered the question. "i don't have any idea. i was just puzzled out, i guess."

"about what?"

"many things," he replied. "so many things. i don't know how they happen, but they just come into existence, all of a sudden. it was so abrupt and i wasn't prepared for it."

"your feelings?"

"just stop it, hyung! just stop it." the boy whined, trying to hide his reddening cheeks by fakingly facepalming.

"yeah yeah," yoongi muttered, as he continued to chuckle. "just don't let it get too much into your brain. maybe, somehow, try to rewind? i dunno, i'm not the best at this. jin-hyung can provide you better advice. i just wanna... help, that's all."

       jungkook smiled. he knew that yoongi was just as caring as the others, although he wasn't showy as them. even if it was dark now, he can see the boy's face tinted with red from what he had just said. a small chuckle escaped his lips as yoongi growled, standing up.

"don't you dare laugh at me, jeon jungkook. and don't you dare tell anyone about this. i'm leaving." then he walked away fast, as jungkook's chuckles had died down and was replaced by a smile.