10.

he rested his head on his desk, staring at nothing in particular. the teacher was busy writing something on the board and so he let his mind wander on different thoughts about things that isn't concerning academics or other stressful things. right now, he feels lazy as heck to even do anything, even to stay here inside the boring class and listen to whatever the teacher says. he isn't the mood for long boring lectures and for dealing with strict teachers. all he wants to do for today is to rest and maybe set aside thoughts about someone named kim taehyung. he wants to lay down on his bed even just for today and forget anything about the world, about his problems, about everything.

      the teacher started her long ass boring lecture and jungkook pretended to scribble down some notes, when in truth he's not even listening to whatever she says to them. his mind continued to roam somewhere else as he closed his notebook and looked outside of the window, watching how everything seemed calm when there's a turmoil inside his heart. he felt envious of how the environment looked tranquil and peaceful, how people seemed to act all carefree, how everything seemed to be normal, while in his mind, in his heart, there's a nonstop chaos happening. it might be that he's overthinking things but it felt like his problems continuously pile up as the time passes by. they continue to grow bigger that he's growing more worried and paranoid as each day goes by.

      the bell soon rang and finally school is done. almost everyone left their respective classroom except for him. he remained inside, just staring outside the windows, gazing at those students happily talking with each other as they leave the campus. he asked himself of how can they look worry-free when he has to suffer these things he never imagined he'll be experiencing. he asked himself of how can they have genuine smiles on their lips out of pure bliss when all he can feel is pain and depression. he wondered, he just wondered.

      his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a beep coming inside of his bag. he fished out his phone and checked out the notification.

1 new message
   jiminie-hyung

he opened the message.

from: jiminie-hyung
     hey kook! sorry, can't meet you up today. it's my cousin's birthday, and my mom says we have to go. don't worry, i already asked joon-hyung to help you. meet him at the same place. good luck, dude.

jungkook facepalmed.

to: jiminie-hyung
   i can do it by myself, dumbass. you didn't have to bother hyung, you know. but thanks for the effort.

from: jiminie-hyung
    ur always welcome. gtg. gluck, man.

he just smirked.

      he gathered his things and left his room, going to where he can usually find his best friend. he took the stairs that led to the rooftop, and as he opened the doors, he saw a silver-haired boy talking with someone on the phone, whom he presumes was seokjin. the boy had a wide dimpled smile on his face as his cheeks were dusted in the lightest shades of pink. jungkook doesn't have the slightest idea on how these two kept dancing around each other when in fact they like each other so much to the point that they can't hide their affection sometimes. namjoon then noticed that jungkook was already standing at the doorway and quickly bid the person on call goodbye, walking to where the younger boy is standing.

"hey kook," his hyung greeted, wearing his bright dimpled smile upon reaching a friendly distance between them. "what's up?"

"did i interrupt something?" the black-haired male asked, a shrewd smirk appearing on his face. namjoon's cheeks were immediately tinted red at the question. the younger chuckled. something was definitely going on between him and seokjin, namjoon can't deny that anymore.