The talk

I stared at Luca knowing full well that I needed to talk to him about this but every muscle in my body was scared. Scared that it was true and that I wasn't good enough for him. "Luca I need to think about how to talk to you about this without breaking down, can you just leave me here in the room till tomorrow?" First his face fell, hurt flashing in his eyes.  "I can't. I'm sorry if it's unreasonable but I have no idea what I did wrong and I can't fix it if I don't know what I did. Please just talk to me."

"I need you to be honest with me" he nods. "Did you cheat on me while I was in Italy?" His face scrunches in confusion "where would you get an idea like that?" He didn't answer me. "Luca answer the question please" he shakes his head as he walks forward and comes to sit right next to me. "I have not and will not ever cheat on you. I love you. Now tell me what happened?" I start to cry as I take the jacket from my handbag telling him the entire episode.

"Emily I have never and will never touch that slut! Or anyone els for that reason. She had my jacket as it was storming when we left work the other night and I have her my jacket so she wouldn't be cold. As for her late night comments the only time I saw her late at night was the fact that I was working late every single night trying to find the people I need to kill to get you back." I hug him feeling bad that I even for a second thought he would cheat.

Luca went to tell stefano to go home. He came back to grab all my clothes and pulled me and it back to his room or our room as I'm trying to refer to it. Luca ordered pizza in and grabbed a bottle of chilled red wine before leading me to the bath filled with bubbles. We both got in and sat in the tub eating and drinking and talking. Turns out this looks romantic in movies but keeping your pizza dry is a lot harder then one would hope. We laughed and continued talking when we got out Luca dried me off with a big fluffy towel before softly telling me:

"I loved you the same way I learned to ride a bike; scared and reckless with no safety helmet but oh the adrenaline it caused. You became the thing that made my heart beat faster and stop all at once but one thing you need to understand is that way of loving, without a safety net it puts me in a dangerous position as you have the power to break or kill me."

His words held such emotions and it broke me so I kissed him. I had no words to explain how I felt about him and how much I needed and loved him. I lead him back to on our bed and start kissing over his body knowing I can show him how much I love him without words.