Lying through your teeth part 1

“Kirk, where is Clenuat?” Pike asked Kirk,in  private.

“I have no idea.” Kirk lies.

“Kid, you are lying through your teeth.” Pike said. “Where is she?”

“Don’t know, don’t care, and don’t know where she went.” Kirk said.

“I will ask you one more time, and the chair isn’t a shield when you are not telling the truth. It’s not krypton to be using as safety.” Pike lectures Kirk on the captain’s chair and symbolism. His voice is sincerely serious. “Where is Clenaut?”

“I have no idea, Mr.Pike.” Kirk said. “Last saw her on Delta Vega, and that was two weeks ago.”

 “Maybe she’s still there.”

“Nah, she’s not.”

“Kirk, where is she?”

“I only know she left, and went somewhere nobody knows about.”

________                   _____                                          ____

                   .   .    .   Earth .    .     .

                .  .   .  8:29 PM.  . .  City.

Christopher Wallace, an owner of two androids, decided that they should make a mark in Star Fleet history, too. He is called by Wallace by most people. Wallace wanted to get his two androids onboard; if they did not survive their first year aboard the enterprise, he could always get another android pair and put the brother’s memory chips in. Wallace recycled most of his own made technology so he wouldn’t have to get another memory chip from a dubious source for the Watch Out Brothers.

Who are the Watch Out Brothers?

The two android brothers are named Wallston and Helug. They walk into a building that could reasonably be a restaurant and a store combined. Wallston is similar to Data but not completely with one leg shorter than the other and eyes that look completely human, even his face is similar to a stocky man from Brittan.Wallston has low eyebrows, curious eyes, upturned nose, and full lips. Wallston stands tall not slouched with his servos in his pocket while leaning against the candy machine.On his wrist is a clock like timer. Wallston has a baby feature like face; he blends into the crowd unlike his bold brother Helug.

Some people look at the two strangely; they look too human to be androids minus their really pale skin. Helug  is similar to Wallston except both legs are the same length, his lips are narrow, his eyebrows are bushy, and his features are perhaps meaner than his brother. Helug stood out of the crowd like a daylily in a potato patch.

“Are we in the right place, Helug?” Wallston asks, doubtful that they are in the right building. His low eyebrows conveyed the wrong expression that he was aiming for; a bit of mischief, and perhaps that sensualizing curiosity that would usually be seen in an amazing actress.

From down the hall in a row of tables that are occupied we can see one customer in the back wearing a hat and a coat. 

“Turn your emotion chip off.” Helug said like it was no big deal.

They move toward a big candy machine that hadn’t been broken, yet.

“How can you be so calm?” Wallston asks. It seems to the average person he is the nice brother almost the yang to his yin. “Father told us to keep our emotion chips running; so we wouldn’t be that heartless and go in over our heads for someone! I at least want to make sense when making a laser—“