Lying through your teeth part 3 of 3

Why would they take the enterprise for some ‘flight’ repairs? Bones hadn’t figured that cat-like spider machines could scurry past his legs just like a zip. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Why were the Watch Out brothers doing this in the first place? The brothers were flying the Enterprise close to the sun—not extremely close but nearby enough to push off a large metal object and flip it towards the sun.

“Well then, who’s going to be flying the ship?” Helug asks. “Nothing, hmm?”

Wallston held up a Insectiin.

“This cutey, right here.” Wallston said, as he wiggles it on both sides.

 “Absurd!” Helug said. “One insectin cannot pilot.”

“That’s where you are wrong, brother.” Wallston said. “This has .  .  .  . three miniature insectins in its sides that can become bigger and bigger.”  

Helug is looking at him oddly.

 “What? I like making small things that can become bigger and bigger.” Wallston said.

“You did that without my knowledge!” Helug acknowledges. “ .  .  .  I’m impressed.”

“Well, I am not only a genius on constructin—Wait did you just .  .  . ?” Walston is caught off guard by Helug’s comment. It’s easy to conclude that getting nice comments from Helug is not common

An alarm goes off at the bridge (Where the brothers are standing) startling Wallston but did not startle Helug.

“Someone’s onboard?” Helug said, going to the Captain’s chair and taps on the arm chair twice.

 “We made a convincing fib.” Wallston said, still holding the Insectin in his arms but petting it like a cat as his creation is purring.  “I don’t understand.”

 “Apparently someone isn’t convinced.” Helug said the obvious as the two went together to find who had sneaked aboard the ship.

 The scene transitions to Bones. Bones has stopped an Insectin in its tracks. It is pretty obvious he is trying to figure out how they are running amok the in-repairs USS Enterprise. This Insection was slow enough for Bones to catch using a net. As a man who wanted answers from things that didn’t make sense, it did make sense to investigate it. These metal creatures were never brought up into the system or the database of Metal Living Organisms. He is doing his probing in a part of the repaired medical bay.

  “A bit surprising that cotton candy works on a metal patient. . . .”

 Bones has the Insectin chewing on cotton candy while it is wide open and on its back. It did not make sense to him how metal living organisms could chew a food product like that. But since the Insectin is not moving and enjoying what it’s chewing on, it’s best to leave mysteries behind. Bones use a small, flat like spoon object to touch the blue sticky spider web like structures. The instinct to record this probing has clearly (and obviously) gotten to Bones as we can see a camera like device on a lamp and a quick sketch of the Insectin. The design is simple, and, unbelievably well done enough this creature lives.

  “Sticky, elastic, and web-like.” Bones thought out loud, then seeing a rounded pod in the center. He assumed it is the stomach of the Insectin. “Curiously, it’s .  .  . all one place.”  He heard a strange sound from this pod similar to a ripple effect when a water drop hits the lake surface. To be precise it’s like Flubber sound effect. 

 Bones heard footsteps coming towards the Medical Bay, so, he shut the Insectin  (while it is still chewing on the Cotton Candy) . Without further ordo imagine Helug taking a foot into the medical bay but then his footsteps into a bucket with a broom and then he slips.You can see that Wallston is amused by his brother’s fall. Now imagine the three getting reacquainted; Bones and the Watch Out Brothers. It may be the most awkward or unusual event to ever think that can possibly happen.  Now that they are all reacquainted you can put down the ‘Imagine the event’ hat off your head.