2. Her Proposal

It was the stroke of midnight, Erica Heads Back inisde setting her Boots aside, She Pulled the Note she had receved From Someone named Olivia Mann.

She looked at the old telepohe they had, and walked up to it, puting the Phone Near her ear as she Circled Through The Numbers.

It started ringing.

And ringing.

And ringing.

She wouldnt expect anyone to answer, It Was Already midnight, Half of the world was already asleep. Erica sighed, as she was about to End the Call, Someone...Picked up

She quickly brought it Close to her ear "h-hello"

"Hello"

It was a woman's voice, "Hello mam. This is Erica Conagher."
"Ah...i was expecting a call from you miss conagher...now..have you thought about my propsal " erica looked at the note "Yes...but firstly...lemme ask ya a question..." she double checked the Note "Miss Olivia.."

Thre was a Small chuckle emmiting from the phone. "Yes? And what would that be?" . Erica Lets out a hestitant Answer while looking at a Picture frame Just across the small room "Did Dell Conagher Work for you Miss Olivia...i want some Darn answers"

Silence only cuts in. "Oh dell conagher...no he didnt work for me...infact..you are the first conagher to work for me"

"Then..who did Dell Conagher Work for.."

"You see miss Conagher My father had passed away a few years ago,"

"Oh..sorry mam..condolanc-"

"But...Mr. Conagher Wasnt here...he worked For..Teufort Red...or i belive..Saxxon Hale...although Radigan Conagher did work for My uncle"

"Radigan...conagher.."

"Its funny ms. conagher..you seem to not know who you are"

"Who...i am?"

"You must not be aware yes?...what your father is hideing"

"..now wait just a second...how do ya know my pa.."

"We all find ways ms. Conagher..we all find ways..."

"Mam...Tell Me.."

"if you accept my offer we can discuss this futher...for now. Your eyes must be tierd from crying"

Erica froze "...how did you..."

"Im always watching ms. Conagher...im always watching..."

A spine chilling Feeling ran down Erica as she hears those Words.

"Oh..and heres a location...you might find it useful...now listen carefully"
.

..

...

....

...

..

.

"Did you get all that?"

"Yes mam."

"I'll meet you soon miss conagher...if you find out...give me a call"

The phone lets out a long Dead Sound, Erica Sets the phone down, looking at the Location she wrote at the back of Olivia's Letter.

"Find put who i am?" Erica thought as she walked up Old the Stairs. "Who..am i" more amd more questions Kept popping up in her head, as she Laid down On the hard bed. Flowly falling asleep.