8. Dissowned

"Can i remove my blindfold now"  erica said as the four men lead her inside their secret base. "Almost there cucpake" soldier said as they took off the blindfold. Only to find, she was in a Garage.

There were ammo packs and Medkits Lying around. The garage door swung open "mpphh!!!" A man wearing a gas mask,  tackled soldier to the ground "huddah!! Huddahh!!!"

Erica awed at the Man "awww" the man looked at erica and tilted his head, erica did the same, The man wearing a gass mask Got up and walked closer to her. "Huddah! Mph hm! Mphmph!!"

Erica Giggled "Hi Pyro Im Erica" scout looked at her shocked "you can understand him?" She gave a confused look "yeah..why..."

Pyro gives Erica a big Bear hug lifter her up from the ground " Aye The lass Likes Ya lassie..i can tell Ya Gonna be Best Pals"

Pyro was jumping around like a little kid "why is he like that?" Erica asked, "aye the lass gots a Medical condition..his brain is muched into a Non existing reality. "Demo said as he Took a sip from his beer. "Really now"

"Yeah...this is a new replacement he's been here for 3 months now."  Erica looked at scout "3 months"

"Yeah.. our original pyro Disapeared Along with your grandpops".

"Ah jou are all back" a man Appearing to be a doctor Walks in "vhere is My Samples" he looks up from his clipboard and sees erica. "A New face.." he grabs her chin and begins to examine her "oh Medic!" Soldier cuts in "This is erica She Saved our asses earlier"

The man named medic sighed "did jou blow up another bank?" He puts his fingers on The bridge of his nose. "No Scout Blew up a Charity house" spy said As he Smokes a cigarette. "And she is the laborer's Grand daughter"

Medic smiled "ah i see, Vell Come to ze Team" he gave her a pat on the shoulder before leaving to finish one of his abomination Experiments.

"Madam Your Test begins By 6, meet me by Ze Training room" spy said as He left the room leaving Erica and pyro alone.

Erica's pov

I couldnt help but stare at awe at pyro he was just so cute "mph" his mask muffeled his Voice "Yes pyro?" Pyro nuzzled my arm  "Awwww" this guy must be the cutest Man alive.

Demo walks past the door way "he aint so cute in battle Lassie"  i dont know what he was talkin about. This guy...just an adorable little sweetheart "Hudaahhh!!" He pulled me Out the garage and into the long hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, he stopped and looked at me "mph! Mpphh! Hmp!" He continued walking, "my room?" He looked back and nodded. Stopping at a door pyro opens it, i notice there was an emblem Sticker of a Wrench On the door.

The room was light red and Blueprints and Papers where on the wall. Look around distracted by the Papers on the wall not noticeing pyro was under the bed. "Mph!" He pulled something out "Mph! Mph!!!" He pulled out a wrapped box and patted the floor next to him.

"Hmp! Mph! Mph!" I walk over and sit down infront of him, he hands me the lare box "For me?" He nodded slightly Jumping, probably from excitement.

I carfully unwrap the box and oppened it onky to find a large Ballonicorn plushie. I dont even know why Demo said He's Threatening

I smiled as pyro clapped his hands "huhuhuhuhu!!!" There was a knock at the door. "PERMISSION TO ENTER?"  I hear soldier yell.

"Sure!"

The door opened and a racoon covered soldier came in. "Aww aint those just cute lil critters" one of the racoons ran up towards me and nuzzldd its fuzzy little head on My hand "awww"

Pyro was already tackled by the rest of the racoons soldier brought in. "Huhuhuhu~"

Sokdier sat down beside me pulling out a small red box. He handed it to me, i looked at him confused as i open it, there was a medal, with the Same Emeblem from the door carvec into the Silver Medal.

"what?" I was confused as he Took it and placed Pinned it on my Shirt "You deserve a medal for bravery and for saving our asses back there cupcake" he saluted. I take a look at the medal and saluted back. He chuckled amd got up "alright maggots time to head home" soldier stood up as the racoons dashed out the room. Soldier saluted once more before leaving the room.

Pyro got up and Waved, i waved back as he left. A sigh escaped my lips, getting up i notice there was a phone. "Time to call home" i Start circleing through numbers.

The phone started ringing.

My heart raceing as someone picked up the phone.

"Hello?" It was my older brother

"Hello..."

"Oh tank the stars yer alive..where are you?!"

"I-i dont know but im somewhere outside from tuefort"

"Pa's real mad come home"

I bit my lip "the deal's already set....i cant go back..."

"Whos at the phone  n-no one pa thats your sister aint it"

"Erica you come home right this instant!!"

"Pa...i cant ive already made a deal with...Someone"

"I dont care get-"

"Pa...stop..just let me do this...."

There was silence for a few minutes

"Fine...if you end up dead then your dead dont bother coming home at all your on your own from here"

"Pa..pa wait...erica..."

I felt tears in my eyes " im sorry okay im just doing this for us"

"...i could have go.."

"Your under medication too.."

"...."

"Is ma okay?"

"Shes confined at west for now..."

"Dont worry.....ill send some money for ma"

"Your really gonna fight...erica your gonna get yourself killed...just come home"

"..."

I sighed and wipe the tears " dont worry about me...ill be fine"

"Keep in touch with us..okay"

"Okay i promise"

I drop the call. And walked towards my bed, laying down burrying my face onto the pillow. Crying solftly i didnt hear the door open as someone sat on the bed and started rubbing my back "there there frau" it was medic.

I sat up. "Vhats vrong?" He asked concerned as he wipped my tears with a handcerchief. "My family dissowned me.."

"Ah..i see " he patts me on the head "zhats alright...people cant handle Someone zhey love going away"

I look at my feet breaking eyecontact with medic "I ran away..."

He looked at me and Smiled "ve all have to Take risks sometimes frau" he got up "dinners ready...Come down and eat vith us...met the rest of ze team ja?"

I get up and Follow him "zats ze spirit frau" he said as he oppened the door for me.