6. The Facility

I look at a mirror miss Olivia gave me "i-im not sure this suits me mam "

She only chuckled "nonsense you look amazing."

The car has stopped and the men from before opens the door miss olivia Steps out amd into the facility. I grab my metal case amd backpack and followed her "now we can give you the right equipment miss Conagher" she said as she pressed a button, Revealing a door that slides open.

"Welcome to your room miss conagher" she said as I scan around the room, "your room is connecter to a garage where there is An Infinite Supply of mettal that is at your disposal...you have 1 week to train Miss conagher"

I set down my backpack and the metal box. "Follow me miss conagher" she started walking towards another room, but this time various weapons where on the walls. "Now lets see" she Grabs a shotgun, a pistol, a wrench and two pda's

"Here are your Weapons miss conagher. Now why dont we try it" she presses a red button and a Dummy Pops up. "Try your shot gun"

I cock the shot gun and aimed. I pulled the trigger knocking the dummy's head off "wow" i look at it amazed "Now this is a Fine Gun"

She replaces the dummy with a brand new one "try your pistol" i aim my pistol at the dummys head and Shot it multiple times.

"Your a natural Miss Conagher" she smiled. "Aw shucks" i giggled.

"Why dont we try Something different" she presses a Orange button on the  wall and  3 robots come out from the ceiling

Bzzt zzzztttttt

Their Eyes glow blue and they charge at me. I cock the shot gun and fire at the one of them, I take put the wrench and Hit the other one Knocking its head off. I took out my pistol shooting the Last one causing it to malfunction and blow up.

Miss olivia clapped "well done...you seem to know what yor doing then" she Walked towards me with the hard hat i got from the Create i digged up.  She puts it on my head

"Welcome to Tuefort Miss conagher."