12. Rescue Ranger

Its been half an hour now since the mercs have Arived Back at their Base "Mpphh!!" Pyro Was carrying cases of beer into the kitchen.

Erica looked at the three large cases. "Are they really gonna drink all of this"

Silvia looked at erica and chuckled "Men are men sheila...they fight to drink" she said pouring some vodka in a shotglass, she quickly drinks it putting the shotglass down. Soldier tapped Erica's shoulder.

"Follow me cupcake" he said, erica gets up and follows him, they reach a door that didnt have an emblem. Soldier pulls out a key from his pocket. He slowly opens the door, stepping aside Letting Erica in first before closeing the door, "its dark"

"My bad" soldier flicked the lights open,

The room soon filled with light the room had grey wallpaper and a Picture frame per Each person and who were before them.

Erica looked around and saw a portrait of a man Who Was holding an odd Wrench she ran over to it

'Radigan Conagher'

"Radigan...conagher" soldier Pats her shoulder One of the Best engieneers, he Was The father of Your granpa engie,"

Erica reaches out to the portrait, but soldier stops her "were not allowed to touch the pictures cupcake." He sait strictly, erica reclaimed her hand as he looked at the glass box containing a Special wrench Radigan weilded.

"Southern hospitality?" Erica looked at Soldier who onky shrugged. They moved on and on seeing More And more amazing mercenarys Before them.

'DELL CONAGHER '

"There" erica ran over to Her grandpa's Portrait. Soldier following right behind her, "listen cupcake." He said as he pulled out a Blue key. "Your grandpa wanted to give this to you if you became a mercerenary." He held erica's right hand and Gave her the key closeing it.

She looked at him confused as he retracted his arms Saluting. She returns it and tured around the blue key in hand.

She looked at the Glass Box, containing a Advance Modiffied shotgun,

' [Night owl M.18] Rescue Ranger'

Opening the glass box, she carefully lifts the Gun. From its case "w-wow...this...is so amazing" she Observes the gun dazzled by how Advanced it was, "Does this need ammo?" She asked, soldier only shruged "i have no idea cupcake".

She contiunes to examine the Gun, "why not try it out?".

Erica lookef at soldier with an exited Facial expression. Soldier only chuckled and Patted Her head "alright then,".